My wife may be cheating

She works a a big chain store during the day. And get's of around 5p.m. But today I stopped by the store and she wasn't there today. I asked some of her coworkers and they told me that she said that she wasn't feeling good and left early. But went I went home she wasn't there. I sent her a txt asking how she was doing. And she just text me that she was fine. That she was took off of work early because she didn't feel good. But just went to a one of her friends houses for a bit. But she still hasn't come home. I sent her another txt asking when she would be home. She just say's that she maybe late and not to stay up tonight to wait for her.
She hot do you have a follow up?

I couldn't disagree more. 😂 This is the hottest scenario I've ever read about. I would love for my wife to secretly cheat while the guy gave me details, not to mention pics!

I'd let it go on forever, and pretend I didn't taste anything when she comes home. Hot!
And She's said NOTHING about this or him?
It doesn't seem as much fun to cuck you by proxy

Who made you the high sheriff of what is erotic and what isn't? There are plenty of people who say wife sharing or cuckolding will end in disaster as well. Because it frightens you doesn't mean it frightens others. It just seems odd to come to a libertine website and start teaching others what is erotic and what dangers they face if they indulge.
She is cheating. That's not in any way erotic.
He might not take her from you but someone will.

He's just texted me that she's told him that I'm gone for a few days and to come over to our home.
Hot that the minute you are out of the house, she can't wait to get him over and IN her!! My wife is like this when she is havng affairs also, and many of them begin behind my back like this one is proceeding. Eventually, she ets me in on them, but the angst before then is punishing and FANTASTIC too!! CW

Sharing her fucking exploits with an expectant audience is a key part of the excitement. If it was my wife doing this, I would very much like to share with the right audience. In this case WWTP.
I was just on this site the share what's going on with me to other people. Since I don't have have anyone else to talk to about. That and to share what she is doing too. And all that's going on.

Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls