My Wife reconnected with an old Schoolmate online

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA
My wife does a lot of posting on Facebook and is friends with most of the people she went to high school with. Her graduating class, Class of 81, has their own group page where they post tidbits and reunion information. We attended her 20th, 25th, 30th, 35th, and most recent 40th reunion in June last year.

A few weeks ago, she posted a profile picture update of her on a Florida beach in a super skimpy black and white bikini with her light long blonde hair blowing in the breeze. She looked absolutely stunning, and many of the guys "liked" her image, but most women did not respond. I teased her that since most of the women she graduated with are overweight and have short, mostly gray hair and pose with their grandkids, they were probably all calling her a "bitch" under their breath.

This is her back view walking down the beach on Fort Desoto Egmont Key.

sexy-ass-on-beach.jpg

The picture on her new profile was the front view with her full face and her ample 34 D breasts barely held in the cups. She let her hair down, and it was blowing in the breeze—beautiful Woman on a beautiful white sand Beach.

The night my wife updated her profile picture, she received a messenger request from a guy she barely remembered from school, According to my wife, he was nerdy and socially awkward and she had not ever hung around him. Out of interest, she accepted his messenger request and they exchanged phone numbers to text. The first text Mike sent was "hey, lets get together and I will pull those strings and help you out of that bikini of yours..." My wife laughed and said something about it being in his wildest dreams but they continued texting and it quickly became sexting with them exchanging pictures. My wife was just having a lot of fun, since she had not seen this guy since high school and she insisted he was not anyone she ever gave a second look at.

The reality, was at her last reunion, several class members were no longer here and all of the guys who were hot, the football stars and the jocks had all got fat, lost their hair, and looked like old men according to my wife. Of course, the same fate had besought most the women too save the hair loss. Mike on the other hand, was the fat kid in school, the nerd who excelled in all his classes, wore glasses, and got teased. Now, 41 years later, he possessed a never seen confidence, had not only lost weight, but worked out and looked great with a full head of his own hair.

The sexting continued and my wife seemed to be enjoying their bantering back and forth. Mike teased my wife about being the "hot" girl from school. Mike had apparently got married to a girl from out of town during college and they had four grown children, one of who now lived about 20 minutes from us in Tampa. Mike's wife had passed away after a lengthy illness about four years ago and he still lived alone outside of Boston. My wife asked why he had not come to any of the reunions and he told her that he had hated every day of high school and had no interest in ever seeing any of those people again. He said my wife was one of the hot girls but she was not ever mean and was always nice to him, so he reached out when she posted her new profile pic to let her know she looked hot still.

Of course my wife ate it up, but she had to go to her year book to see who he was for sure since the did not really remember him, other than his name. Mike told my wife he was flying into Tampa on September 14th to visit his son and daughter in law and asked if my wife would want to meet him. My wife said yes and they set a time and place to meet on that Friday before Mike had to return home that Sunday. Mike teased that she should wear her bikini so he can untie her stings and finally get to see what is underneath. My wife was off work that Friday, so they made a plan to meet at John's Pass in Maderia Beach, near where Mike was staying. I was working so I was not able to join them.

That morning, my wife packed a beach bag saying Mike may want to walk out on the beach while visiting Florida. I commented that she packed the same black and white bikini she had on in her profile picture. She just rolled her eyes at me and did not respond. She did do her makeup and wore a nice light sundress with her flip flops to meet him for lunch at one of the dockside restaurants. She told me she would be home before I got off work and she kissed me and walked out to the car. With the sun in front of her, I could see the outline and the crack of her ass silouhetted beneath the thin material of her dress. She insisted she was just going to reminisce but I could tell she was aroused at Mikes' sexaul undertones of their sexting exchange. She denied any interests.

While I was at work, I received a text message from my wife. I had wondered if she was home but got busy and did not have time to call or text to see how she was doing. Easiest to share a screen shot of our text exchange.

Text.JPG

I arrived home a little after 8 that evening and the house was still dark. I was a little surprised that my wife was not home yet, so I checked her location on the Find My iPhone app. Her location showed she was at the Barefoot Beach Club, in Madeira Beach. It showed her location there for almost three hours so I figured they had returned to the hotel and she was having fun. I was going to text her but I decided to wait and not to bother her.

I finally texted her at 10:47 that night to check to make sure she was ok. Here reply came in ten minutes later and I knew she was fine since she sent me our private code that lets me know she is ok. Something we do just for safetybetween us among a few other things.

Her text read:

"Sorry :devilish: i should have let you know i am still here and with Mike. Don't worry about me, 1010 I will be home late and will tell you about my day. Love you!! 💋"

Once she got home, around 3:45 AM she was all excited and giddy. She was in her sun dress again but her hair and makeup was disheveled and there was a large wet mark on the back of her sundress. I smiled at her and commented, "It looks like you had fun."

"Oh god baby, it was so much fun today. I had such a good time. I can't wait to tell you about it." While she talked my wife walked over to her dresser and pulled the sundress off over her head, she was still naked underneath and she grabbed a pair of panties and pulled them on, stopping to put a panty liner in the crotch before pulling them up. My wife lay down in the bed beside me and lay on her side facing me.

My wife apologized for not calling or texting me earlier but said she just was so distracted it never crossed her mind.

"Mike was amazing, I am so glad he sent me messages on Facebook, and we got to see each other. He is so different now."

I asked the pressing question on my mind, "So, did he pull your drawstrings on your bikini bottoms?"

My wife just gave me a look and replied, "You have a one-track mind; let me tell you about my day." I lay back, and my wife put her hand on my chest and continued, "So, I met Mike at the Friendly Fisherman, and he ordered us a bloody mary and two dozen oysters on the half shell. I could not believe how hot Mike was now. I would not have ever recognized him. After the bloody mary, he ordered three more tequila and sprite drinks with Lime juice, and I felt pretty tipsy. He said he didn't want me to drive, and his hotel was across the street, and we could walk down the beach while I sobered up. He asked me if I had a bathing suit or if I was going to wear my sundress. I told him I had a bag with a swim suit in my car in the parking garage."

I knew where her story would lead based on her leaking pussy, and I began to get hard. "So, he got to see your bikini from your profile picture?"

"Yes, you guys are all so obsessed with that bikini." My wife lightly rubbed her hand on my chest and belly and smirked, adding, "Mike had the same reaction when I walked out of the bathroom in my bikini."

I asked, "So, he had a cock out to show you? I thought he was a complete gentleman."

"No!" She moved her hand off me and asked me to get her a glass of wine and to be serious. I returned with the wine.

I then said, "ok, I want to hear about your day, I was just confused at how you saw Mike had a boner if he didn't pull it out to show you."

My wife took a big sip of her wine and continued, "Well, his penis was huge, and he had his trunks on with a muscle shirt when I came out of the bathroom. He stared at me, and I grabbed my wrap from my bag to cover up around the waist. You know my wrap is sheer so it didn't really cover me up and his penis was poking against the material of his trunks, it had his waistband about an inch and a half away from his waist." She paused and took another sip of her wine before continuing.

"He could see me staring, and I was blushing. He said he was sorry, but he had noticed my butt in my dress while I was standing outside earlier, and I had the same effect on him as I did in high school. I was so embarrassed."

"Mike was such a gentleman. He wrapped a towel around his waist and said maybe we should take our walk. I grabbed my bag, and we walked down to the beach. I don't know if it was the alcohol or the sight of Mike's boner, but I was really aroused, and my nipples were poking out, you know who they do, and Mike left his towel in my bag while we walked, and I kept glancing at his penis bulge and thinking about it."

"We walked for over an hour, and when we got to his hotel, we stopped at a tiki bar and had a drink and talked more." My wife finished her glass, and I got up to grab her more, wondering if I would get sloppy seconds tonight.

As I walked back into the room, I handed my wife her glass and tried to put her hand on my cock, but she pulled it away, and I asked, "So, did you get to see his big cock?"

My wife apologized for not calling or texting me earlier but said she just was so distracted it never crossed her mind.

"Mike was amazing, I am so glad he sent me messages on Facebook, and we got to see each other. He is so different now."

I asked the pressing question on my mind, "So, did he pull your drawstrings on your bikini bottoms?"

My wife just gave me a look and replied, "You have a one-track mind; let me tell you about my day." I lay back, and my wife put her hand on my chest and continued, "So, I met Mike at the Friendly Fisherman, and he ordered us a bloody mary and two dozen oysters on the half shell. I could not believe how hot Mike was now. I would not have ever recognized him. After the bloody mary, he ordered three more tequila and sprite drinks with Lime juice, and I felt pretty tipsy. He said he didn't want me to drive, and his hotel was across the street, and we could walk down the beach while I sobered up. He asked me if I had a bathing suit or if I was going to wear my sundress. I told him I had a bag with a swim suit in my car in the parking garage."

I knew where her story would lead based on her leaking pussy, and I began to get hard. "So, he got to see your bikini from your profile picture?"

"Yes, you guys are all so obsessed with that bikini." My wife lightly rubbed her hand on my chest and belly and smirked, adding, "Mike had the same reaction when I walked out of the bathroom in my bikini."

I asked, "So, he had a cock out to show you? I thought he was a complete gentleman."

"No!" She moved her hand off me and asked me to get her a glass of wine and to be serious. I returned with the wine.

I then said, "ok, I want to hear about your day, I was just confused at how you saw Mike had a boner if he didn't pull it out to show you."

My wife took a big sip of her wine and continued, "Well, his penis was huge, and he had his trunks on with a muscle shirt when I came out of the bathroom. He stared at me, and I grabbed my wrap from my bag to cover up around the waist. You know my wrap is sheer so it didn't really cover me up and his penis was poking against the material of his trunks, it had his waistband about an inch and a half away from his waist." She paused and took another sip of her wine before continuing.

"He could see me staring, and I was blushing. He said he was sorry, but he had noticed my butt in my dress while I was standing outside earlier, and I had the same effect on him as I did in high school. I was so embarrassed."

"Mike was such a gentleman. He wrapped a towel around his waist and said maybe we should take our walk. I grabbed my bag, and we walked down to the beach. I don't know if it was the alcohol or the sight of Mike's boner, but I was really aroused, and my nipples were poking out, you know who they do, and Mike left his towel in my bag while we walked, and I kept glancing at his penis bulge and thinking about it."

"We walked for over an hour, and when we got to his hotel, we stopped at a tiki bar and had a drink and talked more." My wife finished her glass, and I got up to grab her more, wondering if I would get sloppy seconds tonight.

As I walked back into the room, I handed my wife her glass and tried to put her hand on my cock, but she pulled it away, and I asked, "So, did you get to see his big cock?"
Please tell the rest of the story...so hot

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My wife sipped her fresh glass of wine and she blushed, "Yes, I saw it. But, let me tell you more about our evening."

I tried to place my wife's hand on my hard cock again, and she pulled away, saying, "Just stop, you are not getting any tonight, I am too sore and tired."

I lay back down and replied, "Ok baby, tell me about your evening."

"Ok, Mike bought me two tequila sunrise drinks and they tasted so good. Mike was rubbing my thigh and holding my hand, I thought he was going to kiss me as close has he was, I could feel his hot breath on my face." Another sip of wine and she resumed.

"Mike's hand was getting so close to my pussy, I know he had to feel the heat coming off me. I was so turned on, he could have taken me right there at the bar. I reached over instinctively and felt his penis through his shorts and he was so hard and thick. The bartender interrupted us and told us we needed to get a room or tone it down."

"Mike paid the bill and gave the girl a big tip. The bartender thanked Mike and then smiled at me and said, I think you are going to get a big tip tonight too, sweetie."

"We got up and I grabbed my bag and we walked inside. I was trying to act like a good girl and said I needed to change so I could get home to you. We took the elevator to Mike's floor and then went into his room. After the door closed, Mike stood in front of me and and asked me, if he could kiss me."

"What did you tell him?" I asked as my wife took a small sip from her glass before putting it back on the nightstand.

"Baby, I was so turned on and buzzed, I just reached and put my arms around his neck and planted a big kiss on his mouth. His tongue was so wet and I felt him reach down as he pulled the strings and untied both sides of my bottoms and they just fell off onto the floor. We just kept kissing without breaking away and he untied my top and had me standing naked against the wall while we kissed. It was so hot! I could feel his penis poking against me through this swim trunks and all I could think about was feeling him inside me."

I could see my wife was flushed as she recounted her experience, it was almost as if she was experiencing it for the second time.

I reached over, and my wife let me put my finger in the side of her panty leg. Her pussy was so slick and full of cum, and she moaned as I ran my finger between her swollen labia. My wife finally said, "I am too sore for you to fuck me, but you can lick me if you want, I love it when you do that for me, it feels so good." I hooked my thumbs inside the waistband of her black panties, and she lifted her hips to allow me to pull them off her.

Her sweet pussy looked like it had been battered. It was puffy, swollen, gaping slightly open, and covered in cum. It was a beautiful sight, and I could not wait to take a taste, but I also noticed her ass hole was gaping slightly and puffy. I blurted out, "Did he fuck your ass too?"

"Yes, one time he slipped out, and I was so wet with his leaking cum from before that he stuck it in my ass by mistake. It felt really good, and he made me cum hard.

I asked, "Did he cum inside your ass?"

She said, "Yes, he said he was sorry and pulled out, but I told him it felt good, and he got back inside me. When I started to cum he blasted his load deep inside my butt. He kept saying he was sorry, but I told him I liked it and wanted it. He swears that was the first time he ever did anal."

I was face deep in her used pussy, and hard as a rock, but I looked up from between her legs and asked her, "So, how big was his cock?'

My wife placed her hands on my head, pushed me back down to her pussy, and moaned, "Don't stop, baby. His penis was big, probably between 7 or 8 inches, but he was really thick and had very big balls. He kept telling me I was tight and didn't want to hurt me. He took his time and got inside me, I felt so full once he was in me."

Please tell the rest of the story...so hot
Well you can’t stop there.
There is a lot more to the night.

My wife was really enjoying me eating her pussy that night, and her voice turned into gasps, moans, and finally, an orgasm with her thighs pressed around my head. My wife was lying back on the bed, panting, and it was shortly after 5 in the morning when she was too tired to continue.

I got up and got a glass of water to set on her nightstand, and after admiring her used pussy, I covered her up and got in bed myself, holding her tightly. I wanted to get inside her so bad, but she was not having it. I finally lay rubbing my cock on her thigh until I began to cum and then dozed off with my wife snoring beside me.

Fortunately, the next day was Saturday, and I slept until almost 11. My wife asked for water and got up to ******** a few times but was in bed until five that evening and then got up to shower. I made her dinner, wanting to know how the rest of the evening went and what he did, but she was tired and out of energy and just lay on the couch in her robe. While I made her dinner, she watched television and then went to bed early, giving me no more information and allowing my mind to race.

Sunday morning, my wife was up and out of bed before I was. When I got up she had her sundress hand washed and hanging out on the back porch to dry. Her bikini was in the laundry and she was all smiles and happy. I prepared my morning coffee and went out on the back porch to sit and talk.

My wife asked, "How late did you stay up? I woke up about two, and you weren't in bed."

I replied, "It was probably 2:30 or so. I tried to be quiet and not wake you up. What time did you get up?"

She said, "I woke up around 5 and could not sleep, so I got up. I can't believe I slept almost all day yesterday." She smiled so big, "I went in and took a long bubble bath and then another shower. I was still so sticky. "I'll wash those sheets today, too. I know they are a mess."

I was unsure how to bring up the subject, so I asked, "Do you have any plans for today?"

My wife looked and said back, "No, not really. I am still shocked that I had sex with little Mikey Lindauer. He turned out so hot; it was incredible."

My wife got up and asked, "I'm going into the kitchen. Do you want more coffee while I'm up?" I told her yes and then waited for her to return.

My wife returned with two cups of coffee and sat back down. I was hard, and my wife said, "I'm sorry I didn't give you sex. I was so sore, and I just couldn't. I know you wanted some, and I appreciate you licking me and eating my pussy. I was so shocked at how hot Mike was and what a beautiful penis he had." She took a sip of her coffee and added, "maybe today I will let you have some. I know you probably need to cum." She laughed and gave me a wild smile.

"I already did." I admitted.

"I figured you were out there masturbating when you weren't in bed." My wife replied, smiling at me. "I'm surprised you still have a hard on."

"No, that night after I ate you out, I lay next to you, and since you kept pushing my cock away, I just rubbed it on your thigh, and it made me cum."

My wife looked at me and said, "So part of that mess on the sheets is from you! You horny little piggy. I guess you can wash the sheets then." My wife sipped her coffee and then, with a mischievous smile, replied, "and here I was feeling sorry for you, mister. I think for making me messy that you need to wear a butt plug today. Do you want to pick one out, or should I?"

I told her, "let me use the restroom and take a shower, and then whatever you decide is up to you."

After coffee, I showered and let my wife put a jeweled butt plug inside me. She then told me I needed to be caged to stop any accidents, and she put on a cock cage to keep me locked up. As if I was not already uncomfortable enough, my wife said I was to remain naked all day.

My wife told me to sit and wanted to tell me about the rest of her night with Mike.

** There is a lot more to her story. But, I need to get her to tell me some of the details that I am unsure of, and I will add them or see if she will write them here herself since she knows exactly what they did.

Hi, I think my husband does better at writing in more detail than I do. I am the one who asks him to write stuff for me when I need to submit something. He enjoys writing, and for me, it is something I do when I want or have to. He also has a very vivid memory and recalls specific things I say. Two weeks later, it has left my mind unless it is something he told me that he did not do what he said or a promise he told me, then I can remember every word. LOL I think all of us girls have that special ability.

A few details he conveniently left out.

1. The night I got home, he poked and pestered me, wanting sex. I was worn out and was not up for it, but men just cannot take that and behave. They must keep trying to convince you until they ******** you off and make you mad. That is why I told him to eat my pussy that night. He does a great job at it, and I surprisingly climaxed from it too.

2. Back in April, I bought him a THRUST Pro Tech Realistic Auto Suction Masurbator, but he still likes to pester me. I guess it was more fulfilling for him to dry hump my leg while I slept than to use his toy.

3. He did tell you about his anal plug and me placing him in his cage. He left out that I had shown Mike a pic of his penis and told him I needed something larger. Mike wanted to meet the man who stole my heart, not that it was ever available to anyone else, but on Sunday, Mike, as planned, stopped by the house and got to meet my husband, who was nude and in his cage with a fancy anal plug. The best part was Mike looking at my husband and remarking, "No wonder you are so damn tight. You may as well be a virgin, that thing is smaller than a tampon."

I was up to visit family in August, but he was not in town. So, I haven't seen him since the Spring. We will be up again for T-giving, and he will be in town, so we plan to meet for dinner next Tuesday, and I have my fingers crossed.
Well I can’t wait to hear what happens next.

My wife went to her 30th high school reunion party - and fucked her old boyfriend from high school that night while I was at the event, and the guys wife was at the event. They did it in the car in the parking lot.
how were they able to pull that off? the other wife was clueless? almost doesn't seem possible.

After the reunion when we got home, I noticed her blouse was not buttoned up properly - like when we left the house to go to the reunion. Like maybe she had taken it off, and put it back on - but was in a hurry to button it? And when we got in bed, her pussy was wet. And after I slid my cock in her, and was fucking her, I asked why are you so wet? - and she said she did Timmy (her old boyfriend) in the back seat of the car.