my wife says she doesn't like big cock.

Chpky27

Couple
My wife already took a cock bigger than mine and she says she doesn't like it that the size doesn't matter, if not how they move, is what she says true?

Got it. Some Dudes just dont know how to work with the tool the they have. And think its a jack hammer or a ramrod. A woman's parts are soft and flexible, a man's are hard and rigid. One must know how to treat the lady's parts with gentleness, precision & finesse. Communication is vital.
that's true, she says that I do very well

Reactions: Doc Watson
My wife already took a cock bigger than mine and she says she doesn't like it that the size doesn't matter, if not how they move, is what she says true?
May be he just was not talented of using the thing he is gifted with ..
Yes size does not matter as general .. the cleverness of how to make the woman reach strong shaking orgasm and how to please her entire body is the thing that matter .. if u r well talented then a big dick will be advatage ... 😍362_1000.jpg

Last edited:
I'd agree that maybe she just hasn't had a guy with a big cock who knew how to use it! Some guys with a big dick think that's all they need to please a woman and try and ram it straight in there before she's ready and that's guaranteed to put her off.
I think most women who have had a well hung guy who took his time to start with would agree that bigger is better. My ideal cock is about 9" - I have had bigger and it was great but takes a while to manage it all. 9" esp if it's thick too stretches me nicely, doesn't take me long to take it all and is enough to make me feel full xx

• Love
Reactions: Lee714 and EgyBull
I'd agree that maybe she just hasn't had a guy with a big cock who knew how to use it! Some guys with a big dick think that's all they need to please a woman and try and ram it straight in there before she's ready and that's guaranteed to put her off.
I think most women who have had a well hung guy who took his time to start with would agree that bigger is better. My ideal cock is about 9" - I have had bigger and it was great but takes a while to manage it all. 9" esp if it's thick too stretches me nicely, doesn't take me long to take it all and is enough to make me feel full xx
Yes.. that is what i think too .. as i have a big cock and no one of the women i have been said it is bad ... as i know sex is not about penetration and fuck .. it is about knowing what turn on and make the woman ready for the dick ... take time ... explore her hot spots .. and when she is soaked with her juices then the fucking start

Reactions: Lee714 and owlcuck
Yes.. that is what i think too .. as i have a big cock and no one of the women i have been said it is bad ... as i know sex is not about penetration and fuck .. it is about knowing what turn on and make the woman ready for the dick ... take time ... explore her hot spots .. and when she is soaked with her juices then the fucking start
Exactly - it's all about getting her hot a ready.
And if you do take bigger cock regularly it does get easier. By the same token, if it's been a while since you've had a big one, you need to start out slowly again x

• Love
Reactions: EgyBull
My wife went with a hung guy at a club right in front of me. She said it was uncomfortable at first. Admittedly she is very tight. I actually saw her whince as he entered her and she didn’t look too pleased. I’ve asked her since if it was a great feeling and she said no not particularly. (I’m very average to small). I don’t think she was just being diplomatic as she knows that humiliation gets me off. 😁 At the end of the day its all about sexual chemistry. Personality plays a big part. I’ve seen her far more turned on with a modestly endowed guy who knew how to push her buttons.

My wife went with a hung guy at a club right in front of me. She said it was uncomfortable at first. Admittedly she is very tight. I actually saw her whince as he entered her and she didn’t look too pleased. I’ve asked her since if it was a great feeling and she said no not particularly. (I’m very average to small). I don’t think she was just being diplomatic as she knows that humiliation gets me off. 😁 At the end of the day its all about sexual chemistry. Personality plays a big part. I’ve seen her far more turned on with a modestly endowed guy who knew how to push her buttons.
Yes very much so, Pete. There has to be chemistry also.
I Love You Kiss GIF by Bounce

Reactions: EgyBull
My wife has had small, average and very large and what she says is bigger is much better as long as he knows what he is doing. She loves the deep penetration with some girth as long as she is ready for it and she says the orgasm is better but she also enjoys average....small not so much. I am 6 and 1/2 and very thick and she orgasms most every time although not always. Her current boy friend is also 6 and 1/2 and thick with a huge head that she loves to feel as it goes inside. He also has large balls that she says hit her clit and make her orgasm if he does her doggie.

My wife had her fair share of horse dick.."her words" and said it was painful, did not enjoy it at all. 6-8, thick is always her preference. Now.....she doesn't want to have dick at all. No desire for it. That's why I always tell people to enjoy the good times when you can because it ALL stops

My wife has had small, average and very large and what she says is bigger is much better as long as he knows what he is doing. She loves the deep penetration with some girth as long as she is ready for it and she says the orgasm is better but she also enjoys average....small not so much. I am 6 and 1/2 and very thick and she orgasms most every time although not always. Her current boy friend is also 6 and 1/2 and thick with a huge head that she loves to feel as it goes inside. He also has large balls that she says hit her clit and make her orgasm if he does her doggie.
Hey I’ve got a 9” dick. It’s all on how you use it most woman prefer to get on top first so they can work/stretch open there pussy. But I haven’t had any complaints. Like I said if your swingin no how to use it!

Reactions: owlcuck