My wife should suck your dick

well im back everyone,sorry for such a long absence, thank you for comments guy!
my wife still as timid fallow deer, and I was too occupied to move ahead in her training to be the whore...
but I managed to buy very short skirt for her that she could wear it for work, I hope that men will look at her, and she will understand that they want to undress her.
For you guys I will try to make fresh pics in her new working dress!

I think she feel shy to open her mouth for strange cock, but If I tied satin ribbon on her eyes she will put on a purple dress and I will invite stranger to our bedroom, she will be ready to open her mouth for big hard STRANGE COCK
My wife too is very shy about sex/sharing. Not sure how to approach about this. I think the blindfold is a great idea. Hope it works for you as we'd all love to see your beautiful wife with your cock and cum in her mouth. She's so hot I'd clean your cum off her face with my tongue.

13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg
after I took these pictures , I pressed her against the wall , pushed a string of her y-thong and fucked her , she moaned , and I dreamed of how I look at she fuck by another man

Hope you like her ass in y-thong...

I want to do more indecent images with her