My wife should suck your dick

Very hot x
My wife 26 years old, with sexy butt and legs, sometime she dressing like a whore her sexual dress make my dick a hard, she like to suck and cum in her mouth or on her body... She love to talk dirty and every time we have sex and my dick in her pussy she'll start sucking my finger. I think she can effectively service two cocks at the same time. I want to watch my wife suck another man's cock or two.
How to train she?

View attachment 911 View attachment 912

Attachments

• IMG-20150504-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20150504-WA0007.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 53
Lovely, with that Purple dress on she is so hot, If I seen her with that on I'd be ready for her to suck me, no more for-play would be required, she'd have my load

My suggestion is to tell your fantasy while you are having sex. I told my wife I wanted to see her being fucked while she sucks me on one night and she agreed to give it a try. Hopefully your wife agrees, you will both love it.

Yesterday I asked she put on a very sexy red underwear with high heels and stockings for me to rip off when we role play. I persuaded her to make some pics, then I asked her to make sexy striptease but she didn't want to undress in front of my camera... ((( I pretended to turn off the camera, then put a camera on a table and I started making videos of she in action...
Sorry guys, for poor quality images of her striptease, but I hope you love that.
View attachment 984 View attachment 985
View attachment 986 View attachment 987 View attachment 988 View attachment 989 View attachment 990 View attachment 991 View attachment 992 View attachment 993 View attachment 994 View attachment 995 View attachment 996 View attachment 997
The red suits her well!

Reactions: joost