My wife should suck your dick

My wife 26 years old, with sexy butt and legs, sometime she dressing like a whore her sexual dress make my dick a hard, she like to suck and cum in her mouth or on her body... She love to talk dirty and every time we have sex and my dick in her pussy she'll start sucking my finger. I think she can effectively service two cocks at the same time. I want to watch my wife suck another man's cock or two.
How to train she?

View attachment 911View attachment 912
i want to breed that beauty!!!

Reactions: Sprocket
My wife 26 years old, with sexy butt and legs, sometime she dressing like a whore her sexual dress make my dick a hard, she like to suck and cum in her mouth or on her body... She love to talk dirty and every time we have sex and my dick in her pussy she'll start sucking my finger. I think she can effectively service two cocks at the same time. I want to watch my wife suck another man's cock or two.
How to train she?

View attachment 911View attachment 912

Hot slut wife you have.

My
How to train she?

View attachment 911 View attachment 912
OMG she's hot as hell😍
Hope you guys are exploring this lifestyle as much as possible❤️

Reactions: BJ Queen
How to train she?

Gawddamn she's sexy, I'd love to help her with anything she needs..

How to train she?

All your photos are from photoshoots. Not a single picture shared was a candid photo. It's sad that you have to fake things like this for a little attention from strangers online...

How to train she?

I agree

How to train she?

Share threesome video with her more and more and try to get