My wife should suck your dick

Reactions: George35
Would absolutely luv to cum in her mouth!
My wife 26 years old, with sexy butt and legs, sometime she dressing like a whore her sexual dress make my dick a hard, she like to suck and cum in her mouth or on her body... She love to talk dirty and every time we have sex and my dick in her pussy she'll start sucking my finger. I think she can effectively service two cocks at the same time. I want to watch my wife suck another man's cock or two.
How to train she?

View attachment 911 View attachment 912
I would love to cum in her

My wife 26 years old, with sexy butt and legs, sometime she dressing like a whore her sexual dress make my dick a hard, she like to suck and cum in her mouth or on her body... She love to talk dirty and every time we have sex and my dick in her pussy she'll start sucking my finger. I think she can effectively service two cocks at the same time. I want to watch my wife suck another man's cock or two.
How to train she?

I would cum down your wife's wanting throat then bend her over and fill her tight pussy with my hot sticky cum.

Yesterday I made fresh photos of my wife in a new skirt, I hope you like!
View attachment 1852 View attachment 1853 View attachment 1854 View attachment 1855 View attachment 1856
I would love to mess around with her let me know if you guys are interested in a video session to get to know each other . Here's a preview. Send something back and let me know what she thinks.
your cock is too big for her..after you open her up and penetrate her she will scream..she will want to marry you then,,how do we solve that problem? she will want your cock and wonderfull sperm to tast every day..
I would love to mess around with her let me know if you guys are interested in a video session to get to know each other . Here's a preview. Send something back and let me know what she thinks.

Attachments

• IMG_1169.JPG
    IMG_1169.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 64
How to train she?

Your wife stole the show. I’m sure your inbox is broken from the post. Regardless, she is the definition of hot wife.

Reactions: sharemywifewithyou
I'm currently living in Turkey, Bodrum, a nice warm climate with the sea, the Villa is excited with me I want you to live a pleasant hour