My wife should suck your dick

LuckyStrike

Couple
Verified
Dec 25, 2014
My wife 26 years old, with sexy butt and legs, sometime she dressing like a whore her sexual dress make my dick a hard, she like to suck and cum in her mouth or on her body... She love to talk dirty and every time we have sex and my dick in her pussy she'll start sucking my finger. I think she can effectively service two cocks at the same time. I want to watch my wife suck another man's cock or two.
How to train she?

wife1.jpg wife2.jpg

Lovely wife! She has to serve big and hard cocks like a professional whore
I know that before me she had many lovers, after our acquaintance, they continued to write and call her.
At first she seemed to me a good and modest girl, but that she made the first after kises, she took off my pants and in a few seconds my cock was in her mouth... her oral skill is amazing. She didn't stop until she didn't get her mouth full of my cum.
One of her lovers, married older man fucked her all time in his car, I think he trained her to suck and he used her as filthy whore. After a while they quarreled, and she fucked with his younger brother.... Some time she fucked with the first and second brother serially. It is only small part about her life what I know.
wife15.jpg wife20.jpg