My wife to be shared

After many years, my wife agreed to have sex with other men while I watch.
I hereby invite interested men from Central Europe to come to our home, our bedroom and to satisfy themselves on my wife.
I will watch everything.
Only serious men who can have an erection please. It is preferable that you are a little older, more mature.
For more info, send a message.

I hereby invite interested men from Central Europe to come to our home, our bedroom and to satisfy themselves on my wife.
I will watch everything.
Only serious men who can have an erection please. It is preferable that you are a little older, more mature.
Glad you have made the next step with her, now she has to chat and get to know a guy and such, let me know what you may think and we can go from there.

I will watch everything.
Wow I wish .But I m from India

Where
I will watch everything.
Where are you guys from, I m in Portugal at the moment