My wife Want to give me a free hall pass What should i do ?

King99

Male
These last few months my wife not really into sex. Every time I want to fuck she come up with some excuses. Too tired, headache, not in the mood. Since birth of our son. her libido went very low. She keep saying no to me and I’m getting frustrate. Before she was a freak, sucking my dick my non stop, hair pulling, rough sex etc. She beautiful got a fat ass and huge tits.The other day she told me maybe I should give you a hall pass to go fuck another girl.

She want me to go fuck another bitch cause she feel bad cause she can’t give me sex..No lies that shit turn me on, what should I do Should I take that free hall pass ?

Frankly, I wouldn't. I don't think it will help, and her "maybe" could be a clue to what's going on with her. Possibly she is having issues with confidence. Typically, a woman needs to believe she is sexy and attractive in order to become aroused. Sad as it may seem, when it comes to validating their attractiveness, as husbands, they can put less value on the fact that we find them attractive. They may think we're looking at them with rose colored glasses. She needs to see herself as attractive, and taking her up on the hall pass could be counter-productive to that. If she's offering out of guilt, that's not going to go well, IMO.

I think she should talk to her doctor, but sadly, many doctors don't see this as a big problem. Nonetheless they can rule out pathological origins. They may need some pushing to take it seriously and to order relevant lab tests, etc.

After that, a competent therapist would be helpful. I wouldn't ignore it though. Her mental and emotional well-being are at stake.

These last few months my wife not really into sex. Every time I want to fuck she come up with some excuses. Too tired, headache, not in the mood. Since birth of our son. her libido went very low. She keep saying no to me and I’m getting frustrate. Before she was a freak, sucking my dick my non stop, hair pulling, rough sex etc. She beautiful got a fat ass and huge tits.The other day she told me maybe I should give you a hall pass to go fuck another girl.

She want me to go fuck another bitch cause she feel bad cause she can’t give me sex..No lies that shit turn me on, what should I do Should I take that free hall pass ?
Hell yeah.

Get out there and find a hit woman to.fuck all day !!!!

Its a trap!!!!

I would double down on the answer from her and get her to confirm what she meant. You should get her to pick the girl your going to fuck if she still says yes

You can take that hall pass but you will be fuck another girl infront of her .

Reactions: ep46wksp

Agree to a hall pass as long as she is there with you and another guy

Not sure if you still need advice, but I would not take the offer personally.
By you description it sounds like she is having some emotional struggle and needs support from you. Talk with her, take care of her and once she feels ok, if ahe still tells you she is ok, but only when you have sex with her yourself, the take the offer.
Sometimes people offer stuff in order to ease emotional issues, which might cause more damage.
Sex with other people is only ok when the relationship is stable. Just my 2 cents