Hall pass use?

I have the unusual situation of being in a MFM ongoing relationship (no complaints there) where my wife sees a boyfriend with me present and at times without, all with my approval. She has told me I have a free pass type situation where she has said I can bring in a woman for us, she can provide one to me or I can see one alone. I have a week where my wife is off on a trip with her boyfriend and I am alone. I have a friend who is only one that is aware of our situation and he askd if I would use my hall pass this week and I told him no, I have no desire to sleep with a woman while my wife is gone and to be honest probably not while she is back nor for her and I to do a FMF with a woman as I am really just focused on her at the moment, not saying I would never as who knows what future holds but not now. We have a lot of stuff going on with her and the boyfriend and I am all in on that. I don't to sleep with another woman. Is this odd? My buddy thinks so but he isn't in my situation.

Within the hot wife world how many of you have hall passes and how many act upon them?

My wife nor I have been with anyone else without the other present. And never really wanted to explore it. However, a couple of years ago she had to travel back home to help her mom who was ill and needed some care through recovery. She would be gone for about 4 weeks. A couple nights before she left I Jokingly said, with you gone so long, it looks like I will have to find a partner to play with. The next night she told me that she doesn't really want to do the hall pass thing on a regular basis, but in this case, she would be ok with me having a night or two with another woman. We talked it over and I essentially told her maybe. While she was gone I thought about taking her up on the offer a couple times but ultimately decided I didn't want to. I am way more interested in watching her with others and being with her. Maybe if the right situation would have presented itself I may have acted on it, but honestly, I just wasn't interested in sex unless she was there to enjoy it with me. I imagine most would jump at the opportunity for a free pass, but don't feel bad that you want to share that with her only. One thing I have learned, when it comes to sex, there are all kinds of desires and interest out there and you are not alone.

My wife nor I have been with anyone else without the other present. And never really wanted to explore it. However, a couple of years ago she had to travel back home to help her mom who was ill and needed some care through recovery. She would be gone for about 4 weeks. A couple nights before she left I Jokingly said, with you gone so long, it looks like I will have to find a partner to play with. The next night she told me that she doesn't really want to do the hall pass thing on a regular basis, but in this case, she would be ok with me having a night or two with another woman. We talked it over and I essentially told her maybe. While she was gone I thought about taking her up on the offer a couple times but ultimately decided I didn't want to. I am way more interested in watching her with others and being with her. Maybe if the right situation would have presented itself I may have acted on it, but honestly, I just wasn't interested in sex unless she was there to enjoy it with me. I imagine most would jump at the opportunity for a free pass, but don't feel bad that you want to share that with her only. One thing I have learned, when it comes to sex, there are all kinds of desires and interest out there and you are not alone.
So as I think about it, as opposed to the population at large, that given opportunity to sleep with another woman would jump at the chance. It would seem by virtue of being here we are likely more drawn to either watching our wives with other men/participating in wives with other men etc but less focused on ourselves with other women.

I am not saying I never would but I do not have it on my horizon at all currently.

Reactions: coastalkid
So as I think about it, as opposed to the population at large, that given opportunity to sleep with another woman would jump at the chance. It would seem by virtue of being here we are likely more drawn to either watching our wives with other men/participating in wives with other men etc but less focused on ourselves with other women.

I am not saying I never would but I do not have it on my horizon at all currently.
I get that you aren't interested in having sex with another woman. What if you look at it from your wife's perspective? She's having this outrageous fun. She probably never thought anything like a trip with her lover to France would ever happen. She probably never thought she'd be in the lifestyle she's in if weren't for you. She may have even been reluctant at one time but now she's having the time of her life. She may even be thinking that it would be hot to her (just like you think it's hot that she has other experiences) to see you have your own experiences. She may be feeling like she's gotten so much of a better deal that she wants this for you to soothe her feelings of appearing spoiled or too one-sided. If she said she wanted you to do this for HER as a thrill for her would that change your mind?

Reactions: Phun Times 727
I get that you aren't interested in having sex with another woman. What if you look at it from your wife's perspective? She's having this outrageous fun. She probably never thought anything like a trip with her lover to France would ever happen. She probably never thought she'd be in the lifestyle she's in if weren't for you. She may have even been reluctant at one time but now she's having the time of her life. She may even be thinking that it would be hot to her (just like you think it's hot that she has other experiences) to see you have your own experiences. She may be feeling like she's gotten so much of a better deal that she wants this for you to soothe her feelings of appearing spoiled or too one-sided. If she said she wanted you to do this for HER as a thrill for her would that change your mind?
I had not thought of it like that. Hmm.

• Love
I had not thought of it like that. Hmm.
You should consider that she might feel better about what she's doing by being as generous as you've been. She KNOWS she's had an experience of a lifetime and she wants you to have the same experience because she loves you and wants to do SOMETHING to show her appreciation. She wouldn't have offered it unless she felt secure enough (just like you have done and been for her) and feels confident that you won't leave her for someone else (just like you have shown her). Her offer clearly shows she's thinking about you being happy and what she can do keep your/her good thing going.

You should consider that she might feel better about what she's doing by being as generous as you've been. She KNOWS she's had an experience of a lifetime and she wants you to have the same experience because she loves you and wants to do SOMETHING to show her appreciation. She wouldn't have offered it unless she felt secure enough (just like you have done and been for her) and feels confident that you won't leave her for someone else (just like you have shown her). Her offer clearly shows she's thinking about you being happy and what she can do keep your/her good thing going.
TYou have some very good insight I must say, thank you. I will digest that.

So here is an interesting take I explained to my friend the other day. I had a fantasy, I approached her and she was reluctant but because of how she feels for me she agreed to do something for me to allow me to realize that fantasy. It just so happened to be watching her with other men, it could have just as easily been her watching me do the Ironman or scale Everest. It wasn't her idea or desire that got us here, it was mine. As things progressed I recognized she had a need for emotional connection and in turn I have done that for her in creating the environment for her to have this relationship on top f the sex (a case can be made certainly she is the one getting all the good stuff maybe). We will no doubt have a deep dive after she gets back, which I look forward to. The week is going by faster than I anticipated especially given minimal communication.