My wife was a whore

Home vacation in Florida who's going golfing in the rain so I came back to the condo and I was looking for wanda and she wouldn't know where around but the car was there. We met these three men in the condo next door to us and grilled out with them a couple of times. I'm not going there door to see if they saw her and they didn't answer the door but I heard something. So I climbed over the balcony and looked in the sliding glass door and they had wanda she was naked all three of them was f****** her.

Home vacation in Florida who's going golfing in the rain so I came back to the condo and I was looking for wanda and she wouldn't know where around but the car was there. We met these three men in the condo next door to us and grilled out with them a couple of times. I'm not going there door to see if they saw her and they didn't answer the door but I heard something. So I climbed over the balcony and looked in the sliding glass door and they had wanda she was naked all three of them was f****** her.

you are a lucky man cause you was able to catch her...while me I never catch her and always she ignore that she did it.......

Well yes I did catch her in the act screwing those men but I never told her that I saw her doing all that I wanted to see what else was going on so she don't know that I even know anything about her being a whore. after we got back from Florida those men the condo next door had the gall to mail me a video of all of them f****** her and was laughing and they said she got good pussy and my wife is a w**** and to watch the video of her f****** all three of them and she didn't even f****** know. I did not say anything about that either and she don't know but I've been checking on her and I found out a whole lot of stuff she's been doing while I'm at work. during the summer we were getting siding put on a house and want to didn't know I had motion detection video in her house and was at work I came home and the video the guys putting siding on the house was in her house and she was f****** her I guess that's why we got a good price there she goes out there and gets the f****** guys putting siding on our house to come in and f*** the s*** out of her while I'm at work. while they were inside the house she called me at work and wanted to know how late I was working and when she hung up the phone she told them they got till 7 o'clock and was laughing and they were asking where you're married you know she says I don't care what john don't know won't hurt him and started f****** sucking their dicks. I could not believe what I was seeing while I was at work 4 Mexicans working 09 house was inside and I was watching them all f****** Wanda 4 Mexicans. the worst part was everyday when I come home from work I'll go out and talk to him then I guess they enjoyed that I had no idea all four of them was f****** my wife. and come to find out after they were finished the price they gave me for some reason it was $750 cheaper and what that one is I heard him tell one for all of that that they would lower the price she could get the money for f****** them.

Attachments

• 20161031_081650_001.jpg
    20161031_081650_001.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 111