my wife

I never tire of your naughty bits . . . the many views of you . . . each view is at once a memory and a wish . . . and so it is now as I watch your soft lips descend to me . . . your knees move wider as you settle . . . then you feel me blow kisses you know you are close . . . another inch and I lift to lick your cleft . . . little thrills emanate from your center . . . heat rushes up and out . . . you drop the last inch and I reach up to hold your thighs . . . my mouth opens and smothers your sex in a wanton french kiss . . . my cock surges . . . jumps for joy . . . your heart beats faster and as you roll your hips and kiss me back with sweet moving pressures . . . and so it goes . . . our pleasuring . . . my tongue finds your stiff nubbin . . . I lick and push . . . circle and flick . . . listening to your sighs and moans . . . feeling your little jumps . . . and there . . . there is the right combination . . . the touch your body needs and wants . . . over and over until any sensation feels too much and then you are there . . . you gush and I lick the flat of my tongue on your sex . . . I can feel your every spasm and clutch . . . taste all your juices . . . I'm a mess but I don't care . . . you came for me and now I can fuck you . . . fill you from my own spasms . . . thanks for the fantasy, max