My wife's affair convinced her to fuck other men

Des2020

Because I'm a corporate writer and a former reporter, it's my habit to make notes. I have kept a journal of my wife's sexual encounters from the beginning.

This happened five years ago. My wife is 5’11”, an inch taller than me. She’s very attractive and we have been aware of the stares of other men when we’re out together. She was 24 when we married and had sex with a few others since she was much younger. She freely told me about her past experiences before we married. but assured me that was all in the past.

I knew the first guy who dicked her because he was a year behind me in college, before I met my wife. It seemed strange to me that I found the thought of his cock inside her exciting. She soon learned I enjoyed detailed stories of her sexual past. Within a year after we married, I found myself fixated on the idea of her having sex with others. I was then hesitant to admit those thoughts.

One night when we were having sex, I confessed I was imagining another man’s cock inside her. Her eyes closed and she moaned. She whispered, “Do you really want me to fuck another man?”

I told her I wouldn’t be jealous or cause a scene. Her body writhed and her hips rose to meet my thrusts. Her eyes closed tightly and she cried out, “Oh fuck, I’m cummin’!” We lay together and I asked if she was imagining another man’s cock in her. She aid, “Well, yeah! It’s your fault,” and laughed.

We played that game off and on for another year, but she often said, “I like the fantasy, but I don’t want you to start fucking other women.” I told her I had no desire for that but considered her to be so desirable to other men that she should be shared.

I encouraged her to dress sexy at work. She went along with that but only with clothing she considered tasteful for the office. She would shrug and grin at my frequent suggestions of fucking others. She once said she didn’t really believe I could handle it. I always said I would love it but wanted her to tell me about it. I don’t recall admitting I mostly wanted to watch but I did.

At that time, I was a representative for my company and traveled four nights each month. She was age 27 when I arrived home from a trip a day earlier than I ever had. The client called me at my hotel the morning of my appointment to say that several blocks around them had a power failure, which I needed for the computer presentation. I rescheduled the appointment for two weeks away, canceled my hotel reservation that night and drove home.

I arrived home around 2 p.m. and watched TV, waiting for my wife to get home from work around her usual time of 5:30. An hour later, she still didn’t show. I called her cell phone but it was turned off. Her office closed at five and all I could do was wait.

At 10:30, she pulled into our driveway. She walked in nervously, asking why I was home. Her queasy demeanor raised my suspicions and I lied, “Oh just arrived a half hour ago. I wrapped up early and decided not to stay in the hotel another night.” I asked if she had just stepped out.

She stammered and said, “I went shopping an hour ago but didn’t find what I wanted.” She had been with another man. I waited until after a late dinner to confront her.

We sat in the living room and I said, “I was home before 3 p.m. You weren’t out for just an hour, so tell me who you were with.”

She was caught and tears fell from her eyes. Her voice quaked as she fearfully said she had done what I had been asking, had sex with another man.” As I questioned her, she admitted that she and a coworker had been fucking for the previous three months. I know him and could understand the mutual attraction. He a tall thin guy, personable and good looking.

That wasn’t the deal I offered but I held my temper and asked her to come to bed. After heated sex, I told her it was okay and thanked her for telling me. Knowing she was vulnerable, I said, “I had wanted you to tell me about it if it happened.” She said that she hadn’t objected “lately.”. She said she would break off the relationship with her coworker and agreed to keep me in the loop from then on. I didn’t think her breaking up with him was necessary but there was an advantage since now she was essentially saying she would be glad to take me up on my idea of her fucking others.

I asked about the tantalizing details of how their sexual unions started. They often talked in the copy room when no one else was around. At times, his hand intentionally brushed up against hers at times and raging hormones were soon so strong, any resistance fell away. They went to lunch together over two consecutive days and held hands as they talked. She trembled with desire as their bond grew stronger.

By the time she couldn’t have resisted him, their boss sent the two of them to the bank’s rented storage room three blocks away as their last responsibility for the day. They were tasked to locate a needed file and bring it to him the following morning. She found the file in a cabinet within minutes. As they looked it over, his body pressed against hers. Their eyes met and they kissed deeply. He unbuttoned her blouse. Gasping, she unzipped his fly and curled her fist around his stiff cock.

He lifted her at the waist and sat her atop an aging desk. He removed her skirt and panties and spread her legs apart. Her voice quivered, saying, “Oh yeah, please.” She guided his pole to her pussy and he fucked her madly.

After that interlude, he was plowing my wife’s cunt at his home every night that I was traveling for my work. During lunch hours, they drove to a secluded area just blocks from their office where she was fucked in his car. She said the newness of it all made her insatiable for his big cock. I asked if she sucked his pole. She said, “I couldn’t resist it. Almost every time before we fucked.” I was thinking as she described their encounters that it would be unlikely she would be able to resist others who she met and excited her. I was getting hard just listening to her and realized the possibilities her experience offered to both of us. I' would learn she didn't then realize how far she had stepped into hot-wifing and how difficult it would be for her not to continue fucking outside our marriage, either with him or another guy.

On Friday, the day following her confession, she told him that her husband had found them out and they could no longer be involved. He asked if they could at least share a parting fuck. She phoned me and I agreed, partly because I didn't think the breakup was necessary. I suggested she tell him I’m out of town and she could stay overnight. She got home at ten the next morning. Although that was to be the last, they couldn’t resist fucking twice more and I understood that.

She then said she would do what I’d asked. We wrote up and placed an ad at an online married-but-dating website. She included a photo with her face turned away from the camera. She wrote that she was seeking men interested in fucking married women. The responses were … well, plentiful.

After meeting and fucking two men she approved, one a 19-year-old student and the other a 42-year-old business owner and part-time school coach, she told me, “I don’t know why I waited so long. This is fucking fantastic.” She added, “I love you. Thank you.” That business owner was a one-nighter, but she was fucking the student every few weeks for three years, along with others as circumstances allow.

Last edited: