My wife's bull fucked me for an hour last night.

mick44

Male
He told me to use an enema to clean my anus, lubricate it and be ready for sex with him. Once a real dick gets inside you, there's no going back, he said.

I suck his cock to make him hard. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and put cock on my ass. I was very tight down. He pushed hard, and thrust the head of his cock into me, it was painful. I screamed.
He pushed and pushed his balls deep. I moaned the whole time. He fucked me hard and after half an hour he came deep inside me.

After a twenty minute break, he fucked me again in doggy position, even harder, deep and hard. Then he exploded inside me. You're tight, I like that. I like it a lot, he said. You must have heard stories about some anal orgasm, he said. He is rare. Your orgasm doesn't matter at all. Sex is for my enjoyment, not yours.

Attachments

• bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 633
  • bc2.gif
    bc2.gif
    4 MB · Views: 625
  • bc3.gif
    bc3.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 620
Me dijo que usara un enema para limpiar mi ano, lubricarlo y estar lista para tener sexo con él. Una vez que una verdadera polla se mete dentro de ti, no hay vuelta atrás, dijo.

Le chupo la polla para ponerlo duro. Levantó mis piernas sobre sus hombros y puso la polla en mi culo. Yo estaba muy apretado. Empujó con fuerza y empujó la cabeza de su polla dentro de mí, fue doloroso. Grité.
Empujó y empujó sus bolas profundamente. Gemí todo el tiempo. Me folló duro y después de media hora se corrió profundamente dentro de mí.

Después de un descanso de veinte minutos, me folló de nuevo en posición de perrito, aún más duro, profundo y duro. Entonces explotó dentro de mí. Estás apretado, eso me gusta. Me gusta mucho, dijo. Debes haber escuchado historias sobre algún orgasmo anal, dijo. El es raro. Tu orgasmo no importa en absoluto. El sexo es para mi disfrute, no para el tuyo.
Siendo una pareja swinger bisexual los dos queremos responder desde la experiencia personal que si quieres empezar así Siendo tu solo el que es penetrado por el otro chico lo disfrutes mucho pero por nuestra propia experiencia no hay nada mejor que estar los dos juntos en cuatro uno frente al otro para que nos puedan penetrar a los dos juntos

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
He told me to use an enema to clean my anus, lubricate it and be ready for sex with him. Once a real dick gets inside you, there's no going back, he said.

I suck his cock to make him hard. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and put cock on my ass. I was very tight down. He pushed hard, and thrust the head of his cock into me, it was painful. I screamed.
He pushed and pushed his balls deep. I moaned the whole time. He fucked me hard and after half an hour he came deep inside me.

After a twenty minute break, he fucked me again in doggy position, even harder, deep and hard. Then he exploded inside me. You're tight, I like that. I like it a lot, he said. You must have heard stories about some anal orgasm, he said. He is rare. Your orgasm doesn't matter at all. Sex is for my enjoyment, not yours.
If he fucked you on the 22/6/23, how come those images were posted on the Vipergirls website in 2013? Sorry but I’m having to call BS on this on!

If he fucked you on the 22/6/23, how come those images were posted on the Vipergirls website in 2013? Sorry but I’m having to call BS on this on!
In his defense, even IF my wife talked me in to doing this there wouldn't be any photos to prove it and they DEFINITELY would not appear on a website where they could be downloaded and used against me. Facimiles tho, maybe. But still likely a fantasy. CW

In his defense, even IF my wife talked me in to doing this there wouldn't be any photos to prove it and they DEFINITELY would not appear on a website where they could be downloaded and used against me. Facimiles tho, maybe. But still likely a fantasy. CW
Maybe not posted on the internet. But if I ever get fucked by a guy that looks like that, I DEFINITELY want it to be filmed for prosperity. And so I can jerk to it for the rest of my life.

95c7c219117de39b390404155d296ca6.gif

Sounds like heaven