My wife is on her period and her bull is fucking me

The wife does not practice anal sex. I think she made an agreement with the bull that when he wants anal sex he will fuck me. The wife has painful periods and does not have sex during periods. Bull fuck me. I don't have an orgasm. I try to make him cum nicely inside me.
You have the best of both worlds.

My wife do the same… sit down and watch her bf “torture” me and I love it so much…

She will finger my anal before let him fuck me, she always video record the whole thing. She said expecting me a truwly gay 3some in front of her, she very turned on when her bf cums in my face and her bf lick the cum off my face.

The wife does not practice anal sex. I think she made an agreement with the bull that when he wants anal sex he will fuck me. The wife has painful periods and does not have sex during periods. Bull fuck me. I don't have an orgasm. I try to make him cum nicely inside me.
Hot 🔥

My wife do the same… sit down and watch her bf “torture” me and I love it so much…

She will finger my anal before let him fuck me, she always video record the whole thing. She said expecting me a truwly gay 3some in front of her, she very turned on when her bf cums in my face and her bf lick the cum off my face.
Hot 🔥

My Mistress is like that but frequently her bull doesn’t accept no and put it to her. But when he is finally satiated (both having multiple hard orgasms) I am led over to perform my usual clean up of both while they take vids, especially of my face afterwards