My wife's girls night out

I've witnessed my wife dance with other men amd flirt with other men. Any race or age. She has no issue in front of me. But she won't take it any further. Tonight, even though I don't have photo evidence, I'm pretty sure she finally took a new cock for the first time in our 15yr marraige besides mine.

Her friends took her out on the town to two local bars known for younger guys, my 54 yr old blonde wife is stunning and I know she was turning heads and raising cocks.

I got a call from our friend asking to pick my wife up. She was really *******. When I met the ladies, the one told me she had to keep buttoning her pants because guys were undoing them. She had know idea they told me that. My cock began to stir. I could smell cock on her breath and that was a turn on cause she won't suck my cock.

Then she told me on the way home that she was attracting every guy there. She couldn't figure it out. So I probed. Apparently four different black guys and a few white guys joined her dancing. Her friend confirmed she disappeared with them each time.

I was so hard by this point. She was ******* in the truck, so I unbuckled her pants and stuck my figures in her panties, sure as *******, she was filled. I had to stop the car and jerk off in a parking lot. It was too much to take.

This is a pic I got from our friend at the second bar
View attachment 1158428
How thrilling that most have been. you know "something" has happened but not sure what. Hopefully she shares her experience with you and then it leads to many more adventures for both of you.

I've witnessed my wife dance with other men amd flirt with other men. Any race or age. She has no issue in front of me. But she won't take it any further. Tonight, even though I don't have photo evidence, I'm pretty sure she finally took a new cock for the first time in our 15yr marraige besides mine.

Her friends took her out on the town to two local bars known for younger guys, my 54 yr old blonde wife is stunning and I know she was turning heads and raising cocks.

I got a call from our friend asking to pick my wife up. She was really *******. When I met the ladies, the one told me she had to keep buttoning her pants because guys were undoing them. She had know idea they told me that. My cock began to stir. I could smell cock on her breath and that was a turn on cause she won't suck my cock.

Then she told me on the way home that she was attracting every guy there. She couldn't figure it out. So I probed. Apparently four different black guys and a few white guys joined her dancing. Her friend confirmed she disappeared with them each time.

I was so hard by this point. She was ******* in the truck, so I unbuckled her pants and stuck my figures in her panties, sure as *******, she was filled. I had to stop the car and jerk off in a parking lot. It was too much to take.

This is a pic I got from our friend at the second bar
View attachment 1158428
The girls night out always ends up in cuckolding at least that’s my experience , my wife and her girl friends smoke a little weed before the go in the club they have a drink or two and it’s girls gone wild lol and usually I don’t see her until the next day sometimes longer but she texts or calls so I know she’s ok then I’m sitting there horny as hell till she gets back , I’ll eat her well fucked pussy and she will pass out sometimes if she up to it she will give me a hand job lol but that’s a rare occasion she likes to deny me like a lot of dominant hot wife’s do to their husbands

The girls night out always ends up in cuckolding at least that’s my experience , my wife and her girl friends smoke a little weed before the go in the club they have a drink or two and it’s girls gone wild lol and usually I don’t see her until the next day sometimes longer but she texts or calls so I know she’s ok then I’m sitting there horny as hell till she gets back , I’ll eat her well fucked pussy and she will pass out sometimes if she up to it she will give me a hand job lol but that’s a rare occasion she likes to deny me like a lot of dominant hot wife’s do to their husbands
We are getting there and i love it

Man you should have entered her no matter what....4 guys loads inside her, her pussy would have been stretched and you could have had three different guys spunk swirling round your cock....that would have been epic, the wanks thinking about how they pumped your wife's married cunt....well done.

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976