My Wife's "Sensual" Gang-bang

jw_kk

Male
Gold member
Aug 26, 2017
There is really nothing like watching your wife being pleasured by multiple hard cocks...

We’re both more or less recovered from the event, now almost two weeks ago, but my wife’s “sensual gang-bang” was a stellar, incredible success. I have never experienced my wife enjoying so much orgasmic bliss the whole time I’ve known her!

The encounter wasn’t so much scripted, as it was something we discussed over the last month in planning it. The general idea was that she wanted to be the center of attention, receiving pleasure from five or six hot, hung men, having them make love to her, as opposed to using her for their pleasure, which is more or less how every gang-bang event we’ve ever done played out.

KK defined for me my primary role; that of helping her enjoy getting fucked, to set the pace, keep her lubricated, and comfortable, and to make sure that the group’s total focus was on pleasuring her. We’d discussed a variety of seduction scenarios, and almost went with one that involved some public showing off - my wife was fantasizing about shopping in Victoria’s Secret with me and five men, where we would help her pick out sexy lingerie, but we elected to set that aside for the encounter, for partly pragmatic reasons, and that since we were not traveling for the event, possible risk of being outed.

We had the event at one of the downtown hotels we enjoy, with a room on one of the higher floors - my wife loves having sex in hotels in general, and really loves having sex with the drapes open. A higher floor lets her enjoy the thrill of exposure, without the significant possibility of having the cops called, or being thrown out of the hotel for lewd behavior.

As prep, I stripped the spread and comforter off the king bed, and covered the sheet with one of our favorite sex helpers, a huge vinyl sheet. That keeps the bed from getting soaked in lube, oil, and cum, and makes things easy to clean up without leaving a mess for the housekeeping staff. She took a final rinse in the shower, and was applying body lotion when our guests began arriving.

All in, we had all five of six invited guests show up - one was iffy, so there was no disappointment in his absence. I collected our guests in the sitting/kitchen area while KK finished getting herself ready. After about five minutes, once everyone was there, she called from the bedroom, with “I’m ready to be loved…”

I led the way, and my wife was on the bed, laid out over the black vinyl sheet, completely naked, her legs spread, her arms spread, ready to surrender herself to six cocks. It was an incredibly sexy sight, her pale skin against the black vinyl, ready for sex.

I asked everyone to remove their clothing, which seemed to go blindingly fast. Within a couple of minutes, me, along with five other men were surrounding my wife, all of us naked, and hard.

I got the jar of coconut oil, and said, “We’re going to give my lovely wife a sexy, sensual massage to get her in the mood. Everyone please use plenty of coconut oil, and let’s help this pretty lady relax.”

The jar of oil got passed around, and everyone took a nice dollop into their hands, and we got onto the bed with my wife. From that point forward, it was a sexy, erotic pile of bodies, swarm of hands, and orgy. The massage only lasted maybe ten minutes before she took the first hard cock. Then it was one cock after another, in her pussy, her ass, her mouth, and her hands.

At one point, I was behind her, with my wife laying against me, holding her thighs apart, while one man after another rubbed his cock head against her gaping, open pussy and clit, until his jizz covered her pink wet pussy. My wife had more than a dozen orgasms that I could count, once from her nipples being stimulated by two of the guys sucking, licking, biting and kissing them.

Probably the sexiest thing of all was toward the end of the session. She said, “I want two big cocks in my pussy! Who’s going to help me?” Double-vaginal is one of the most incredible, erotic things I’ve ever experienced with my wife. There is just no way to describe how it feels. I led the way, and got on my back, and positioned her atop me, sliding my cock into her from underneath. There was a pause, and one of our guests worked up the courage to join us, and got between her legs, and worked his cock in alongside mine, stuffing KK’s wet hole. We were both still for a minute, then gradually got into a rhythm where both our cocks were staying in my wife’s pussy, after a couple of fumbles. We managed to fuck her for dozens of strokes, before our guest unloaded, followed by me. KK had a great orgasm, because the other guys were watching and stroking, and one of them overcame his phobia, and diddled her clit while the two of us fucked her.

We actually lost track of the number of times she fucked - the mix of her one-on-one, making love, and being pleasured by multiple men simultaneously, two, three, four, five and six at a time became an erotic blur. The vinyl sheet was slick with coconut oil, cum and sweat by the end of the evening. Eventually pretty much everyone was exhausted - one of the younger guys was the last to go, spending fifteen minutes in a one-on-one lovemaking session with my wife, as the other guests were wiping down, and getting dressed to leave. He finally finished inside her, cumming balls deep inside my wife’s pussy, the two of them locked in an embrace and passionate kiss. I could see him thrusting, his balls tense and tight, as he pumped my wife full of the last of his cum.

After everyone finally left, the two of us made out on the cum-slick vinyl sheet until we simply couldn’t go any longer. I got her a towel, and as she wiped down, I rolled up the sheet, and tossed it into the shower to clean up the following morning. We had late check-out, and slept like the dead, from exhaustion.

This is definitely something we’ll try again. Making her the focus, and receiver of pleasure, instead of an object for being used added a hot, sexy dimension to things. Whenever my wife experiences this kind of extraordinary pleasure my own pleasure is enhanced as well.

Fantastic!!! That has always been my dream to have 5 guys doing my wife with the ultimate goal her pleasure.
We had many great 3somes, but she would never allow more than one at a time join us. We had the 5 we
partied with often, so finding someeone was no problem.
Ahh well her pleasure was always my goal and if no more than one at a time was her desire,so be it.

Reactions: Martinelli M