Name your five most erotic and memorable sexual experience ever

Wow it's not easy narrowing it down to 5! For me it would have to be:
1. The first time I had sex with a much older guy - he was the first to make me cum just with his cock and he went on to teach me a lot about sex
2. The first time a black guy fucked me - he was very dominant with me and it was my introduction to submissive sex.
3. The first time I was fucked in a pub toilet - I felt so cheap and dirty afterwards but very turned on.
4. The first time a bull shared me with a friend - he just showed up with his friend in tow and I was furious to start with that he'd told his friend he could fuck me but I still ended getting fucked by them both. How did I feel afterwards? See 3 above.
5. Meeting my hubby James and having sex with him after watching him playing with a gay male friend of mine.
6. First time James went down on me after another guy had fucked me and the great sex we had afterwards.
7. My first gangbang.
8. Having another woman teach me how good lesbian sex could be - I was a very late starter (in my 60s) having tried this when I was younger (in my 40s) and getting put off by it.

Sorry I know that's not 5 but I couldnt whittle it down any further xx
Glad you stated them all!!!

This is a bit of a difficult topic because what I find most "erotic" and what my husband would tell you are certainly two different lists. Also, MY "erotic" experiences include very "mental" type of experiences more than the "just fucking" experiences. I'm not quite sure how to relate them, but you, of course, know a few of them if you've followed my stories over the years. You might find them a bit less thrilling than some others you've read about me though.
Mrs Hotwife

OVERALL SUMMARY:

My biggest erotic thrill has always been CHEATING on my husband. Most of my married life thrills are related to cheating on my husband before we became involved in the lifestyle!

This is probably all way too long, but here goes.

1) Fucking my husband's good friend (one of his groomsmen) on my wedding night behind my husbands back. I cheated on my husband on my wedding night.
2) My friend catching me with cum dripping from my ass and mouth with 4 guys standing around me and calling me "The biggest slut in schooll".
3) Losing my virginity to my friend's mid-thirties aged dad. He fucked me while I was wearing my cheerleader dress in the back of the car.
4) Fucking my employer and at his wife's insistence, making him pay me more when I started giving him blowjobs and even more when I started letting him fuck me.
5) My first confession to my husband that I had cheated on him the night before with a co-worker.

Bonus round

7) Cheating on my husband at the lake with his co-workers and having his boss set me up with guys at the lake by telling them what a slut I was and that they would probably get to fuck me if they worked at it a bit, even with my husband right there. A mutual friend told my husband that she had heard two guys talking about fucking me, that his boss had told them I fucked around on my husband and my husband (so sweet) warned me about it. When I found out my husband's boss was setting me up with other guys at the lake, I took it as "inside information" and fucked both of them while my husband slept nearby. I related that story in my LIfestylers Magazine article about the lake (October 2021 edition I believe). I was beyond thrilled that I had a "reputation" and my husband's boss was keeping it going. He set me up many many times with guys after that weekend. My husband DID NOT KNOW THIS until recently.

8) The first time I finally went down on another girl, and my husband and I were doing it together. He eventually left me alone to my own devices eating her pussy. I loved it and enjoy pleasuring girls orally to this day.

DETAILS

1) Many of you already know this one. My wedding night I cheated with one of my husband's best friends and consummated my marriage with him. The circumstances were just dumb luck, but I've ALWAYS been lucky when it comes to sexual situations developing. My husband had returned to the wedding reception venue from our B and B with the limo driver because the driver had left one of our suitcases on the curb and we required the bag. My husband went back with him to find it. My husband's friend had driven our car over to the B and B for us and arrived when I was alone. The rest is best saved for if we re-post the story, but "AJ" was my biggest crush while my husband and I were dating and we both fantasized about me fucking him and talked about it during sex quite often. That's probably the hardest orgasm I ever had in my life. My husband had actually returned and caught us but didn't say anything for many years to me about it. He actually went back downstairs, got our little insta-matic camera, sneaked back upstairs and snapped a few grainy pics. Some of you have seen them posted here in the past.

2) Although It's a bit odd, if you've read my stories of how I started, when I was younger my best (girl) friend had caught me in an over the top sexual situation and told me "You're the biggest slut in school". I was so turned on by the thought of that and had never even considered that as a possibility. When she told me that, I was overcome with a feeling that it might actually be true and that nobody else really would ever suspect. AT the time I had mixed feelings, concern, regret and then finally pride and erotic thrill by it. I did try to do a couple of things to gain a "reputation" of sorts though, but I was "invisible" in HS and all of the super popular students would never know I existed. But, I was having way more exciting sex than them! She had come out of a back bedroom just at the time when there were four guys standing (or sitting) around me naked. I was probably 16 or close to it. I knew and was regular sex partners (oral and anal only) with two of the guys (who were my good friends since forever) and two other guys were there that I didn't know at all. My friends had lined up for our normal sexual situation, one guy was on the couch with me sucking his cock and the other was fucking me in the ass. This was just how we like to do it very often. The other two guys had been waiting their turns and I decided to let them either fuck me in the ass or give them blowjobs. I sucked one of them off and the other guy had gotten behind me and kept trying to fuck me even though he knew in no uncertain terms that he could only fuck my ass. My friend finally made him stop and he came around and sat on the couch for a blowjob. As my friend fucked me in the ass and came inside of me the fourth guy came in my mouth. Some of it was leaking out of my mouth and from the angle that my girlfriend Cher caught me in, she could see both the cum leaking from my ass, down my pussy and dripping off onto the floor and she saw that cum dripping out of my mouth as I turned around and saw her standing there, every one of those guys with hard cocks still!. That and the fact that four naked guys were standing right there around me, all of them having just been pleasured by me, drove her to call me the biggest slut in school. It might have been true.

3) My regular sex partners both went off to college my Junior year of HS and I began a sexual relationship with Brant, my friends mid thirties year old dad. He gave me rides home after various athletic events where I performed on the drill team. He lived right down the street. We would always first go to "the orchard" (the local parking hot spot) and smoke a little pot, maybe drink a beer and have great sex. We traded oral and he fucked me in the ass regularly. It was fun, and he was basically my high school "boyfriend" my junior year. I was going to turn 17 that next summer and the end of the school year was approaching fast. He always talked about my "cheerleader dress" that I wore for many performances and I slipped out of it all of the time when we were parking and having sex. I had decided that I DID NOT want to turn 17 and still be a (technical) virgin. He also talked about my cheerleader dress and after my last performance I just came out and told him that "I'm 16 and a virgin and I don't want to stay that way. We will both regret this for the rest of our lives if you don't fuck me in my cheerleader dress and finally help me lose my virginity". I wasn't on the pill, refused to have vaginal sex at all, especially with a condom but I knew my period was coming the next day or the day after because I could feel the signs. I convinced him to fuck me and I finally lost my virginity (at least in my mind that was the first official fucking I had, but to be sure, he and the boys had both been inside of me several times but not completely buried). To this day it's still a masturbation favorite memory of mine.

4) Too long of a story but an older (mid-twenties) girlfriend of mine from Brant's pool parties was married to "Dr Bob" as I called him. She was super sexually open and we kissed and fooled around a bit but she knew I was giving Brant blowjobs and anal and so did her husband. He wanted me badly and I wanted him just as bad. He was maybe the sexiest guy I ever had a chance with and he was also in his mid thirties and a doctor. He hired me to do a very technical job with billing because I was very detail oriented, even at that age. It saved him thousands of dollars by my efforts over the months. He offered to write me a prescription for "the pill" and I took him up on it. His wife told me he would expect something for it and she suggested I give him blowjobs at the office because she knew her husband wanted that badly. BUT then she suggested that at the right moment, just before I take his cock in my mouth, that I tell him I want him to double my pay because I was making him so much money. Wow! I did and he did it, I began sucking his cock regularly. Soon he wanted to fuck me, I wanted fucked and it was going to happen, he turned me on and I was now on the pill. When I discussed it with his wife she told me to get him at just the right moment and tell him I wanted my pay doubled again because of my job performance. I did, he didn't bat an eye, we were both getting laid and I was making more money than anybody else I knew. The thing was, I was worth the pay just because of the money I made for him and never considered myself as getting paid for sexual favors. Lately I guess I probably was in some way. He became my senior year HS boyfriend I suppose and I was insatiable, fucking him all of the time.

5) My husband was away for work and I had attended a huge, fancy party at the completion of a huge project I was working on. One of the engineers had always fancied me but I would never fuck around with a guy from work. I cheated on my husband, but he DID NOT KNOW ABOUT it at that time. The engineer offered me a ride home, both of us drunk, he charmed me out of my clothes and I let him fuck me right there in my marital bed. This was a FIRST! For some reason, the next morning I started telling my husband over the phone, about the party, about the ride home and nervously I just told him the truth, that I had sex with Al last night. I was so nervous because this was my first confession to him that I had cheated on him. He was actually thrilled and happy for me. It all worked out. That first confession was super erotic.

EDIT To clarify....This was myy first unequivocally TRUE confession to him. Sometimes I confessed to things I hadn't done, just to make up a sexy story for him and sometimes I was telling the truth about confessing to sex with other guys, but he thought I was making up a story. I always kept him guessing!
I love your list and all your stories!!! I especially love that you were, and still are, such an ass slut!!! Still my favorite fantasy about you is taking your ass!!!

Reactions: dickhurtz
1. Learning my fiancé had sucked and swallowed a guy she’d only met a month before while we were on a break (she’s never had any other cum in her mouth)
2. Cumming on a girls face in the woods despite her not having any tissue and having to go back to our car covered in my spunk
3. Cumming on a girls feet for her first time and then her licking all the cum off
4. Cumming in an ex’s mouth, her swallowing and then carrying on til I unloaded in her mouth again and watching her take the second load down and then she thanked me for all the cum
5. Me and another guy cumming on a girls face after she asked us too as she’d always wanted it
Your wife needs more pounding!!

My husband showed me this thread but I have been too busy to give it any thought or to respond fully. I am finished for the day while traveling for work and have some time, so with many experiences to choose from, here are five I remember fondly.

1. One summer, several years ago I was working overnights at a hospital which left me home alone during the day while the kids were away and my husband was at work. I would do my daily workout and then lay by the pool with a drink each morning and then go to bed and sleep until everyone returned home. One of our 19-year-old neighbors would try to catch a peek of me, and some days he would come over to ask if I had anything I needed help with. I could see he kept an eternal erection although I wore a swimsuit when outside at the time. On some days, he would tag along with another boy who lived nearby and was 20. Admittedly, I enjoyed teasing both boys and seeing their reactions. Then one day, I was aroused and horny from no sex at home due to busy family life. The guys came over and I asked them to rub lotion on me since my skin felt dry. I was in a bikini, so I said we should go inside and they followed me to the bedroom where I dropped the bikini. The boys were on either side of me, in shorts and t-shirts, and I could not resist grabbing at their cocks. They both were already fully erect and both larger than average. From that point on, it was raw sex, I sucked and they fucked me hard and deep. They both went multiple times and could easily cum and get hard immediately.
  2. One night we were at a swingers RV resort and my husband and boyfriend tied me up and teased me bringing me right to the edge and then leaving me not allowing me to climax. They did this for over two hours, it was erotic and torturous at the same time. At one point, I was inside the camper, unable to touch myself from my restraints and the guys were out on the patio area. I was screaming loudly, "Somebody please fuck me, somebody make me cum." The door opened and in walked a guy who was older and who I probably would not have ever given a look. I didn't care who it was, I just wanted to feel a cock in my pussy. He asked if he could help me out, and I just replied, "Fuck me, just fuck me, I need to be fucked hard, please fuck me." He was a tall thin man with gray body hair, long hair, and a scraggly unshaved face. He was shirtless and he dropped his pants and no sooner had penetrated me and I began to climax. I came so hard, still tied up and on my back with my pussy and ass both on full open display as this man pounded me with what felt like the best sex of my life from the teasing and hours of denial. Once the man pulled out of me, I saw he had a very impressive cock that did not match his physical look at all.
  3. One day my husband and I got a room overnight at the Rooftop resort in Hollywood, FL. It began to rain so everyone was leaving the rooftop pool. I asked a cute single guy if he wanted to go and warm up in the downstairs sauna. I ended up naked in the Sauna with five single men. Some were cute, others not. Being the only female in the room, I got lots of sexual attention that I did not deflect. Once the guys were kissing me and had several fingers inside me, they picked me up and carried me out to a playroom next door that had a large bed. All five men and my husband got on the bed and I got my first gangbang, up to that time the most men at one time for me was three. Now, I had double that. It was also my first time being "airtight" with cocks in every hole. I was fucked so hard and much I finally just went limp. I remember the guys helping my husband get me upstairs to our room and trying to give me food and water but it was all a blur. I woke up after 11 the next morning, filled and covered in cum.
  4. One night we visited a swinger club out of town that had a large BDSM play area. The club was an old Walmart and had different areas for pretty much anything you were into. One area had glory holes booths, some areas had private playrooms, and lots more in addition to the dance floor area. We went back and into a large group shower and sauna area and it was really cool. They called it the "rain forest playroom." I met a guy with a really nice cock and we played around a little on one of the benches under the rain. He asked me if I liked being tied to a Saint Andrews Cross and I had no idea what it was. We went back and he showed me the BDSM area and the cross. He explained that some of the cross locations were for private play and others were open for anyone to join in. I told him it sounded like fun and that the public area sounded hot. He restrained me to the cross, bare naked with my back to the room. The straps were velcro so he showed me I could easily get out of the restraint if I desired things to stop. I heard voices of guys filling the room and talking about me. Then I felt a guy come up behind me, he grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks. He was not gentle but it was like I was a sex toy. He pulled my hair and then shoved his hard cock inside my pussy. As soon as he began thrusting I felt my body covered in hands, grabbing my nipples, slapping my ass, pulling my hair, and kissing me. It was all very surreal as I was being manhandled and loving it. After several cocks taking turns in my pussy somebody pushed inside my ass and fucked me hard as he slapped my cheeks hard. I came so hard at one point that my legs shook and got like limp noodles, I was sagging on the cross with only the velcro straps holding me upright. I have no idea how many men fucked me that night or who. I loved it but was so sore for almost a week afterward.
  5. I was working an overtime shift and assigned to the ER. We had a guy come in and the doctors said he needed to be transferred to a larger hospital four hours from us. Before he was transported they arrested the guy and so an ambulance came with a paramedic, EMT, and a police officer was riding along while needing an RN since the guy was on several IV medications that required monitoring. I was in the back with the Paramedic and Police Officer on the trip up and we made it in less than 3 hours with the lights and siren. On the way back, I rode in the back with the cop. He was a really sweet, very hot man, and he teased me and at one point pulled the string tie on my scrub pants. We kissed and he ended up opening my pants again and seeing that I was wearing a thong. I told him I hate panty lines and so always wore thongs under my uniforms. We stopped along the way for dinner as we ate the cop told the other guys about me wearing a thong. When we left the restaurant the EMT drove and both the Paramedic and the Cop got in back with me. They convinced me to remove my bra from under my scrub top and then convinced me to show them my panties. I think we were ten miles down the Interstate when I was sitting on the bench in only my panties, my top, and bottoms both taken off me. I was as aroused as the guys, finding them both smoking hot. They played with my breasts and nipples which were rock hard and then had my legs spread and saw that my pussy was swollen and the fabric of the thong had gone between my labia so that my lips were fully displayed. I ended up getting both men's cocks out and they both fucked me laying on the stretcher. The cop had a really beautiful cock, very large and extra thick with huge balls. The paramedic had a nice penis and was average in size. The sex was purely amazing as we drove down the Interstate for over one hundred miles. We finally arrived back at the hospital and the guys were both back in uniform I hurriedly put my thong and scrubs back on. I went in and put my nursing notes in and then clocked out. Several of the other nurses teased me about having a good time,. which was evident from my scrub bottoms being soaked and wet from their cum leaking out of me.
You are such an excellent little slut!!!!

Reactions: mtn1
My first time with my husband's step dad. I know it sounds kinkyband I never thought it would happin but it did and it went on for yrs

I will approaching this from another direction. I own a cottage off the grid. Yes it has running water however it is gravity fed with about ten feet of head pressure through a 6 inch pipe. However heating it comes in two methods. One suspending it in dark drums for the sun to heat and two heating on a wood stove. There are three bed rooms two with bunk beds and one with an old Twin Brass bed the squeaks every time there is movement. There is a covered screened in veranda with two more bed set up as day beds.

I have a fetish for Thunder and Lighting storms. Not sure where I got it. A good storm has me hard all night.

I have a fetish for preparing couples for play time. Yes I have an old lions claw cast iron / enamel two person bath tube that is both a soaker tube and a hot tube where the heater is a copper coil with a fire inside. Kind of a hippy hot tub. The pumping action is generated by an old exercise bike.

I have a fetish for both couples to be clean shaven all but the top of their heads. This I do using an old safety razor like what was used back in the 1940s 0r 1950s. The bodies are then given a good massage using a massage oil

I have a fetish for clothing made out of two face cloths for him time in place with parachute cord. This way the front flap is an opera curtain that can be adjusted as wide or narrow as needed. Nothing in between.Then tied in place so that his balls hang below the bottom edge of the front face cloth.
Her out fit is made of a hand towel in front and a wash cloth in back exposing some side breasts and some shaved pussy

Now I like to serve still warm Strawberry or Strawberry Rurbarb pie. Fruits that are in season at the start of Thunder and Lighting season. Mid June to early August while they dine on desert and Carbon Apple Cider (soft cider) I crawl under the table (glass table top) and watch them below the waist. As they take sweet nothings and flash each other.

If it’s a mild evening we go out side to the veranda. To play. There is alway a white fitted sheet on the day bed and a fresh sheet for them to play under.

The rules are simple they play and I watch while laying next to them. Touching only as directed and needed. Like removing clothes or guiding them together.

The current couple that I watch have a few requests of their own.
She has two. One I am to rub the head of his manhood up and down her pussy insuring it is nice and wet for her.
He has two as well. One that I lay below them with my feet toward their heads knees bent to support her and one he is all the way in help by holding her legs open for him.
Her second request is the he not cum in her as she feels that is when it should be over. She also likes it when he is cumming that he be French Kissing her.
His Second Request is that when he pulls out that he place just the head of his manhood in my mouth my lips around the crown with my tongue under the notch that way he is lined up to hit the back of my throat with his load and paint the inside of my mouth with his seed forcing me to taste it.
Personally I like to suck on the tip drawing the last of each load out before guiding him back in.

This past July First weekend over a three day period we had 18 hours of thunder and lighting as the storm rotated through the area.
There were two baths and two pies served.

With the help of Proformance Enhancing drugs he managed to drop 19 loads. The lady averaged three orgasiums for every load.

Reactions: Couple4MFM