Name your five most erotic and memorable sexual experience ever

This is fantastic!! Thanks for taking the time to write it. I think each one of them is extremely hot. I agree with you that the mental aspect of it is such a turn on. I have to say that my favorite is number 5. It is just so hot for you to be naked with another man in your marital bed, hopefully with no condom so that you were as close and intimate with this other man as you could possibly be. With your husband out of town, no time constraints, just so erotic!! I can imagine the thrill for Al to be fucking you in your marital bed, WOW!! There are just so many aspects of number 5 that I absolutely love. Very cool that you do things like this without regret. By the time you tell your husband, it is done and cannot be undone and I love that thought. Did you continue to see Al after that experience?

btw, the new avatar is awesome!!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Truth be known, it was not a "satisfying" sexual experience at all, but the situation was off the charts erotic. I should tell the short version of the story. This was so erotic because I really did NOT cheat on my husband LIKE THIS, ever. I cheated at the lake and on ski trips with "targets of opportunity" or guys who knew I fucked around because my husband's boss told them I did. This was the first time a guy ever "picked me up" and I ended up cheating with him. Something about that situation made me decide to confess to my husband. This was something way different that just "fooling around at the lake", which was never really questioned or discussed between us. Those were "non-events" for some odd reason, not cheating I guess. THIS was cheating. He was an engineer from work, I worked closely with him and his colleagues and I knew I had to get out infront of this because everyone at work would hear the rumor very quickly. That meant it would get back to my husband too.

Mrs Hotwife

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
This is a tough one to limit to five.

1.) when my wife came home with two fresh loads of cum from her BBC fwb and let me fuck her cum filled and well fucked pussy
2.) when I got to participate in a three guy and my wife foursome. Have that on video but don't have permission to share
3.) The first time my wife actually followed through. I was travelling for work and masturbated excessively for a week until I got back home to reclaim her
4.). Her most recent lover who loves to fuck her bare and likes to send me videos. He is hung, has stamina, but isn't a heavy cummer. Otherwise, he would be the perfect FWB
5.). The trip to Trapeze Club in Ft Lauderdale. My sexy wife only fucked one stranger but can't wait to go back so she can go wild and see how many guys she can fuck in one night.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Truth be known, it was not a "satisfying" sexual experience at all, but the situation was off the charts erotic. I should tell the short version of the story. This was so erotic because I really did NOT cheat on my husband LIKE THIS, ever. I cheated at the lake and on ski trips with "targets of opportunity" or guys who knew I fucked around because my husband's boss told them I did. This was the first time a guy ever "picked me up" and I ended up cheating with him. Something about that situation made me decide to confess to my husband. This was something way different that just "fooling around at the lake", which was never really questioned or discussed between us. Those were "non-events" for some odd reason, not cheating I guess. THIS was cheating. He was an engineer from work, I worked closely with him and his colleagues and I knew I had to get out infront of this because everyone at work would hear the rumor very quickly. That meant it would get back to my husband too.

Mrs Hotwife
It is too bad that it was not a “satisfying“ sexual experience, that would have made it even better I would think. Did you have second thoughts after you did it or are you glad that you went through with it? Was there a condom or bare? It must have been quite exciting/erotic to see him at work with you both knowing what happened in your marital bed!! Did you want to tell your husband about it?

Thanks for great posts!! Your husband and your lovers are very fortunate, you are just so erotic and exciting.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
thank you, glad you like them all, i know i did

I simply love other girls fingering me,
I'll never forget the first time another girl felt me up, I melted, lol then I think it was even hotter the first time I felt the smooth wetness of a gf's little wet pussy
NO doubt about the fingering part :) I think fingering is seriously under-rated btw

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
(Likely not in the correct order)
1. Dated a girl, she broke it off with me. She set me up with her friend. I went to a house where her friend was housesitting and we all ended up in bed together to sleep. This girl (not the friend) and I start messing around, then I end up entering her...trying to keep the bed still. We both came, then the girl whispers to me, "I can't believe I just fucked the guy my best friend wants" .
2. My first true experience with a woman. Sure, I'd fooled around with some girls in Jr and high school up to that point, but this was a teaching moment! We met at a charity event, she was 36, I was 16. We chatted, danced and I walked her back to her accommodations. We started making out on her doorstep and I (naively) started pawing at her breasts. She slowed me down, teaching me to listen and feel a woman's body. I'm sure many woman have been the grateful recipients of the lessons learned that day! We never had sex, but such an awesome experience!
3. First online meeting - just a simple chat room, only to discover a woman lived near me. We created a meeting game where we would meet at a pub and the only thing I knew about her was that she was blonde. So I was to go to every blonde in the place and say something dirty to them until I found her. Turns out we couldn't meet the first time. So I asked about the following wednesday, to which she said she couldn't because she was taking lessons at a local billiards club, but that Friday would work. So what do I do? Go to the billiards club on Wednesday of course and "pre-scout" ! Friday comes along, I see her walk into the club and go straight to her and whisper "gawd you look sexy tonight". The look she gave when a) I found her so quick, and b) that she found me attractive! She was a great lover, but was in a long distance relationship she didn't want to end.
4. This could count as two, but the individual experiences with two married women. Different circumstances and times in my life, but to have so much meaning to someone's life and the secrecy of it all are things I'll never forget or regret.

5. (and why I'm on this site). The first time I discovered I wanted to watch my wife with another man. The anguish of the evening, but the voyeuristic approach I was taking! We were out of town and at a massive social gathering. I was tired and tired of drinking so started off to bed early (well....1230am if that's early), expecting the wife to be there shortly after (as her and I were both horny after a day of flirting, drinking, having fun). I woke up at 230am and she wasn't there. Fueled with some anger and fear of her safety, I set off to find her. I remembered the group she ended up with and one guy stood out in particular.... Then I thought what will I say when I find her? What will I do? And what if she's in the throws of passion (or likely just getting fucked....let's be honest here....lol)? I came to the decision that if I found her in a sexual activity, that I would just watch from a distance and let her finish....there's a few previous instances from our past that fuelled that thought....ones which one day I am sure I will elaborate on....much also to what I thought I discovered later about this event..... But what stands out the most is just that feeling in my gut, but the pure voyeur and fan (of my wife) shining through the feelings of angst!

What a fun, sexy and erotic question to ask.

Here's my 5 most erotic and memorable experiences as they occur to me.

1. Watching my wife that very first time my best friend caressed, kissed, fondled and fucked her as I looked on. Watching them as they got lost in each other in all their lust. Looking on as my best friend lowered himself on to my wife pressing his cock deep into my wife's pussy. Listening to her as she came on his cock and how much she was obviously enjoying being fucked even though she knew I was watching. Fucking my wife immediately after my best friend had just cum in my wife's pussy.

2. Watching my wife with a complete stranger. I can't begin to find the words for what it was like watching my wife in a hotel bed with a man that she had just met an hour or so earlier. Observing how she was being treated as mere fuck meat for his pleasure was a very new experience at the time I wasn't sure how to process.

3. Fucking my wife in a 3sum with another guy in every conceivable way possible. Doing things to and with her that most can only fantasize about.

4. Asking and encouraging my wife to do something for me I knew she wasn't necessarily on board with at the time. Having her give in and to do something I desired was very intense in the most erotic way. To have her give herself in that way was intensely erotic because she did something with me in mind first. Long story short - she allowed a guy to fuck her that I had arranged .... unconditionally, no questions asked.

5. Seeing and listening to my wife after she came home being out on the prowl while she was tipsy. Hearing her talk through each and every detail of what she experienced was incredibly over the top. That sparkle in her eye as she described something she obviously enjoyed to the extreme.

REPORTED SPAM
Couple questions (still new here!!) :

1. I reported this earlier, but didn't think to let everyone know. Is it commonplace to let everyone know?
2. I see by looking at that individuals profile that he/she spammed a lot of threads. I looked but couldn't find a way to report that one person. Is there a way to do that? Or is that person normally taken care of with their one (or many) spam messages?

1. The first time my wife told me – hesitantly and tearfully at first – about how she had fallen for the seduction of a man she was working with. Our mutual growing arousal as she spilled the details was very telling!
  2. Watching her skinny-dipping in the ocean off Greece with a guy we had met on holiday – followed by her bringing him back to our holiday apartment and spending the night in the double bed with him while I lay on the single bed in the same room. It was the first time I had been able to watch her with another guy.
  3. Reading text messages sent to her by a guy she was chatting with online, and seeing her increasingly racy replies and the photos she sent him.
  4. After a neighbour’s disastrously unsuccessful party, watching her cheer him up by stripping naked and giving him a blowjob in the middle of his living room (the ready availability of lots of booze that no-one else drank may have been a factor!)
  5. Best of all, watching her slowly lower her naked body onto the hard cock of a long-standing friend of mine, on the sofa in our living room, and then watching her little breasts bouncing to the rhythm as he thrust into her. I’d been fantasising about the two of them for a while but Em had been insisting it would be a bad idea!
sounds amazing for you

1. Losing my virginity to another girl at a sleepover while in high school.
2. Making love to my first really well hung guy, I was only a teen at the time, but I loved his size that much I still make myself available for him to fuck whenever he wants me. lol
3. Eating my girlfriends pussy for her while dressed in my bridesmaid dress after helping her dress for her wedding, during the wedding ceremony I realized I was still clasping her tiny g-string in my hand. I still have that g-string safely tucked away in a photo album at mum's house.
4. Myself and 8 of my girlfriends spent a guy free weekend staying in a holiday apartment by the beach, just girls and lots of toys.
5. The very first time I made love to my current boyfriends dad, the size , the beautiful, the power of his big circumcised penis. he is my biggest ever, my best sex ever, he owns me sexually and I love it.
that is extremely hot. especially about BF's dad.

Wow it's not easy narrowing it down to 5! For me it would have to be:
1. The first time I had sex with a much older guy - he was the first to make me cum just with his cock and he went on to teach me a lot about sex
2. The first time a black guy fucked me - he was very dominant with me and it was my introduction to submissive sex.
3. The first time I was fucked in a pub toilet - I felt so cheap and dirty afterwards but very turned on.
4. The first time a bull shared me with a friend - he just showed up with his friend in tow and I was furious to start with that he'd told his friend he could fuck me but I still ended getting fucked by them both. How did I feel afterwards? See 3 above.
5. Meeting my hubby James and having sex with him after watching him playing with a gay male friend of mine.
6. First time James went down on me after another guy had fucked me and the great sex we had afterwards.
7. My first gangbang.
8. Having another woman teach me how good lesbian sex could be - I was a very late starter (in my 60s) having tried this when I was younger (in my 40s) and getting put off by it.

Sorry I know that's not 5 but I couldnt whittle it down any further xx
i would have wanted every one of the 8 for my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
For me the much older guy is my bf's dad, he's my biggest and by far my best lover ever, From almost the first full depth cock stroke I start to cum with him and the orgasms just get stronger and stronger as they come in wave after wave until he stops.
is hubby aware you are doing his dad?

What a fun, sexy and erotic question to ask.

Here's my 5 most erotic and memorable experiences as they occur to me.

1. Watching my wife that very first time my best friend caressed, kissed, fondled and fucked her as I looked on. Watching them as they got lost in each other in all their lust. Looking on as my best friend lowered himself on to my wife pressing his cock deep into my wife's pussy. Listening to her as she came on his cock and how much she was obviously enjoying being fucked even though she knew I was watching. Fucking my wife immediately after my best friend had just cum in my wife's pussy.

2. Watching my wife with a complete stranger. I can't begin to find the words for what it was like watching my wife in a hotel bed with a man that she had just met an hour or so earlier. Observing how she was being treated as mere fuck meat for his pleasure was a very new experience at the time I wasn't sure how to process.

3. Fucking my wife in a 3sum with another guy in every conceivable way possible. Doing things to and with her that most can only fantasize about.

4. Asking and encouraging my wife to do something for me I knew she wasn't necessarily on board with at the time. Having her give in and to do something I desired was very intense in the most erotic way. To have her give herself in that way was intensely erotic because she did something with me in mind first. Long story short - she allowed a guy to fuck her that I had arranged .... unconditionally, no questions asked.

5. Seeing and listening to my wife after she came home being out on the prowl while she was tipsy. Hearing her talk through each and every detail of what she experienced was incredibly over the top. That sparkle in her eye as she described something she obviously enjoyed to the extreme.
I would love to know who you had arranged for her.

1. Walking in on my ex fucking another guy that I knew and who was much bigger than me. We locked eyes and she just smiled and kept fucking him.
2. getting forced into the womens locker room in hs as part of an initiation and they all made fun of my size
3. On my bachelor party, seeing my wife’s co-worker, who has a crush on her, naked and his incredibly large cock. I rushed to the bathroom and jerked off into the toilet.
4. my first time having sex with my wife. She told me that my dick isn’t as big as her ex and it would take some time to get used to.
5. Losing my virginity in hs and the woman saying “is it in” twice and then being very surprised and disappointed when I came so quickly

Reactions: Couple4MFM
1Having my cock sucked by my babysitter
2 being inside my gf under a blanket in the living room with her family there.
3 being asked by friends wife why I never tried fucking her ,then fucking her
4 fucking my two older cousins when they babysat me
5 having my naked stepdaughter sneak into bed with me when her mom left to work early one morning

Wow it's not easy narrowing it down to 5! For me it would have to be:
1. The first time I had sex with a much older guy - he was the first to make me cum just with his cock and he went on to teach me a lot about sex
2. The first time a black guy fucked me - he was very dominant with me and it was my introduction to submissive sex.
3. The first time I was fucked in a pub toilet - I felt so cheap and dirty afterwards but very turned on.
4. The first time a bull shared me with a friend - he just showed up with his friend in tow and I was furious to start with that he'd told his friend he could fuck me but I still ended getting fucked by them both. How did I feel afterwards? See 3 above.
5. Meeting my hubby James and having sex with him after watching him playing with a gay male friend of mine.
6. First time James went down on me after another guy had fucked me and the great sex we had afterwards.
7. My first gangbang.
8. Having another woman teach me how good lesbian sex could be - I was a very late starter (in my 60s) having tried this when I was younger (in my 40s) and getting put off by it.

Sorry I know that's not 5 but I couldnt whittle it down any further xx
Very hot list, I hope my wife adds her list here too.

1. When in school fall in love with a guy but when we meet alone he invited his best friend and lost virginity with both of them ,was hard for me but never stopped loving them both till marriage .
2.My uncle groped me when I was staying at his place when aunty was ill and when he slipped inside my blanket I felt so horny as he was naked and end up having sex with him the whole night he had banged me five times and no body knows .3. After marriage when husband shared me about his cuckold fantasy and behind his back I had intense sex with his driver who was temporary was amazing although it was just for a week and when he knew the truth he eat my cunt till I squirting as he make me explain everything without skipping a single moment .
4.when he invited a man for me and I acted shy although he knew how horny bitchy I am he liked me acting like that and the moment he eat his cum from my cunt I had intense orgasms and loved it more .
5. Was in a beach for holiday and my husband asked me to try massage and when he paid the guy for more seeing him watching me being rubbed by a stranger between legs I was so horny and pulling out that young kid dick and later riding him on the massage table was among best experience of my life .
Many more but these are something I never forget .

1. When in school fall in love with a guy but when we meet alone he invited his best friend and lost virginity with both of them ,was hard for me but never stopped loving them both till marriage .
2.My uncle groped me when I was staying at his place when aunty was ill and when he slipped inside my blanket I felt so horny as he was naked and end up having sex with him the whole night he had banged me five times and no body knows .3. After marriage when husband shared me about his cuckold fantasy and behind his back I had intense sex with his driver who was temporary was amazing although it was just for a week and when he knew the truth he eat my cunt till I squirting as he make me explain everything without skipping a single moment .
4.when he invited a man for me and I acted shy although he knew how horny bitchy I am he liked me acting like that and the moment he eat his cum from my cunt I had intense orgasms and loved it more .
5. Was in a beach for holiday and my husband asked me to try massage and when he paid the guy for more seeing him watching me being rubbed by a stranger between legs I was so horny and pulling out that young kid dick and later riding him on the massage table was among best experience of my life .
Many more but these are something I never forget .
Very hot xx

Reactions: AnuragRitika86