Naughty mistress open for almost anything

NikkiRiven

Female
Oct 17, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Before I dive deep into detail let me give you a heads up about what motivates me to do this whole mistress thingy. At first I was spending time reading stuff at Literotica, you know girly things but then it hit me! I found some BDSM masterpieces and oh well I started expanding my horizons until I took the decision to go all in into being a full time femdom mistress (took me a long while but I'm sparing the drama). I've spent countless hours chatting with all kinds of people, taming them and ultimately owning them (sexually) and this came to be part of who I am in life. Fast forward in 2019 and I started taking things a bit more seriously with people around me, making them see things the way I do and ultimately helping them embrace what they where hiding in their everyday lives.

So this is basically it; if you're looking for a one time session or something deeper with an actual mistress feel free to message me either here or via my handles (check my profile page). Make sure to spare no details if you're looking to build a long-term relation with me since this way I'll be able to address u the right way, avoiding stuff you don't wanna mingle with. Love you all!

Before I dive deep into detail let me give you a heads up about what motivates me to do this whole mistress thingy. At first I was spending time reading stuff at Literotica, you know girly things but then it hit me! I found some BDSM masterpieces and oh well I started expanding my horizons until I took the decision to go all in into being a full time femdom mistress (took me a long while but I'm sparing the drama). I've spent countless hours chatting with all kinds of people, taming them and ultimately owning them (sexually) and this came to be part of who I am in life. Fast forward in 2019 and I started taking things a bit more seriously with people around me, making them see things the way I do and ultimately helping them embrace what they where hiding in their everyday lives.

So this is basically it; if you're looking for a one time session or something deeper with an actual mistress feel free to message me either here or via my handles (check my profile page). Make sure to spare no details if you're looking to build a long-term relation with me since this way I'll be able to address u the right way, avoiding stuff you don't wanna mingle with. Love you all!
wish you were closer your just what I need

Reactions: NikkiRiven
Hey there missy! Are you still looking for slaves? Your line is perfect and I want to try this out with you. I'm a bit older but I guess this won't matter right? :coffee::geek:
I like having older than me, slaves and show them what I can do ;) I'm always looking for slaves so you can message me on Kik and prove me yourself🙇‍♂️👠

• Love
Reactions: Ulman631
Looking for the right mistress to train you? Come message me on Kik or Telegram if you're serious (even with no experience) and think you can follow my orders👠💄 I'll treat you with kindness :sneaky:

Your favorite mistress is here for more slaves for the new year! Get ready to be trained and obey to my commands if you're looking for a real and legit mistress ;) Message me on Kik or Telegram and prove me yourself xx

Reactions: Johnfunone