Need a Stud to come to Pocatello

Finally, my wife has agreed to make my fantasy a reality. She'll fuck a guy while I simply watch you devour every inch of her. We live in Pocatello, ID and you'll have to come to us. Once there, we'll get a hotel room and you'll have several hours to have all the hot sex you want with her. Make her scream with pleasure & cum live a river. So contact me so we can plan this out right. She's definitely hot 🔥.

Attachments

• IMG_20201225_103503__01.jpg
    IMG_20201225_103503__01.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20200725_171533__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20200725_171533__01__01.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 65
Finally, my wife has agreed to make my fantasy a reality. She'll fuck a guy while I simply watch you devour every inch of her. We live in Pocatello, ID and you'll have to come to us. Once there, we'll get a hotel room and you'll have several hours to have all the hot sex you want with her. Make her scream with pleasure & cum live a river. So contact me so we can plan this out right. She's definitely hot 🔥.
Wow she is definitely hot sexy and beautiful .My bad luck I m from India.

Beatiful lady - I'm in UT, and have been looking for an "excuse" to visit ID. Definitely interested. 2 hours away from you, let's get together and have some fun! How would you like to set this up? What can I do to be be her first? I'm vas safe, recently tested, clean, love oral both ways, and can last a long time. Love to kiss and touch, and can be very patient with her to get her to relax, as I am laid back and easy going. Why not get together and find out if we click? I'm educated, a busy executive with no time for real dating, so this would be ideal for me. Not sure how to post in private, as I'm new hire, but discretion is important, of course. Feel free to ask anything. Let's play! 1593262883301.jpg

Your situation sounds like it might work. My wife is very nervous about doing this. Obviously because no guy besides me has been between her legs. To let another guy there and knowing what he's about to do to her is scary, according to her. That being the case, I highly suggest that you passionately kiss her for quite a while at first. She loves to kiss and that will help calm her nerves. When you feel it's been enough time, you can slowly start undressing her. Kiss her neck & down her chest. She loves to have her tits sucked. In fact, she'll cum when you suck them. Mostly because her nipples are sensitive and she loves having them sucked. Her cum will release. She also loves having her pussy eaten. If your talented with your tongue, you'll be able to get her to cum again once your tongue enters her pussy lips. Then when you know she's ready, you can slide your cock as deep in her as possible. I'll simply be watching as you fuck her brains out. Hopefully for hours. She needs a serious fucking by someone other than me.

Not a problem - Kissing, nibbling, licking, eating, I can take a long time with her, and I'll be in no rush after all. Please make sure she understands there is no rush, and I do have a talented and wicked tongue, so she should be able to relax and enjoy herself. How do we switch to a private convo? Need more details, but prefer in private.