Need advice from the ladies

Mysticcyrano

Male
Verified
Gold
My wife and I are planning a summer trip. I already have one dress picked out that will highlight her tits. She will need to tan topless but that is just a bonus. She knows I want to show her off. I want other men and women to enjoy looking at her. Ladies please give me some suggestions of small steps to increase her “exposure” so it seems less intimidating. We have a standing no panty rule when we go out of town. For example I will tell her when she gets up from sitting she must spread her legs slightly so someone watching might catch a glimpse of her sweet pussy. Any other ideas please? Ultimately I want to work up to her being with another couple while I watch.

hi we are clair n joe , let me ask u is ur wife busty ? if so how big n whaT TYPE OF DRESS DID U BUY HER CAN SHE WEAR IT WITHOUT A BRA? i am a nice 38DD on 5-2 so u know my breasts are big on my frame i am 138 lbs smooth i got to Aruba n dree very sexy i love to show off my assets i was curious till last summer n have had a few woman since n i didt know what i been missing now i have the pleasure of enjoying both n yes i did have a few BBC N THAT I REALLY LIKE AS MY HUBBY WATCHES SOMETIMES ! SO I ASK U WHERE ARE U GOING N WHEN? ALSO WHERE DO U TOO LIVE ? XO cLAIR & jOE

• Love
Reactions: donlove72