• Have something in writing about being a possible father

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Walk away and never see them again

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

leicester_bull

Male
Gold
So I've been a friend of a cuckcouple now for about 18 months. Last night while out for a few drinks and a game of pool with them at there local pub. They both asked me if I would now think about bareback with them. As she was wanting to come off birth control and wanted a " pregnancy risk scenario " I don't know how I feel about it. The sex is great but the knowledge they want to potentially use me for baby batter. Is sort of putting me off. The other two couples I see. I know I'm safe with them as there mid and late 40's and I know both of them have IUD as u can deal the strings. So those I don't mind doing it raw with. So don't know if I should break it off with this younger 30 something couple? If it's just a random fuck unless I personally know them it's rubbers all the time. I really don't know what to think so asking the forum for advice

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
So I've been a friend of a cuckcouple now for about 18 months. Last night while out for a few drinks and a game of pool with them at there local pub. They both asked me if I would now think about bareback with them. As she was wanting to come off birth control and wanted a " pregnancy risk scenario " I don't know how I feel about it. The sex is great but the knowledge they want to potentially use me for baby batter. Is sort of putting me off. The other two couples I see. I know I'm safe with them as there mid and late 40's and I know both of them have IUD as u can deal the strings. So those I don't mind doing it raw with. So don't know if I should break it off with this younger 30 something couple? If it's just a random fuck unless I personally know them it's rubbers all the time. I really don't know what to think so asking the forum for advice
IMHO there's a huge difference between sexual fun and child rearing.

Reactions: leicester_bull
No matter what there is other C METHODS THAN CONDIMS ETC
A woman or s couple possible having a baby is wrong if something happens and tve mzn is not around and the baby has a medical condition tvat needs the farther os mot rigbt for the chi or if the couple sits in tine its not rigbt for the chikd use somekind of safety.awonan feeling a mans skin and cum should be enough dont ruin other people lives PERIOD