Need Advice on Making this Happen

Shae & Alan

My wife has taken some time to get comfortable with my desires. It has been a long road as she is not comfortable with the idea of a stranger, needing to have some spark or chemistry in order to consider playing with someone else. This has made finding someone who is the right fit a challenge. Add to that the fact that she is still unsure about the whole idea overall.... my prospects were not good. But now a good friend who she has a bit of a connection with called me to let me know him and his wife are getting a divorce. Bad for him, but possibly great for me!

This particular friend is someone that I have brought up to my wife before in bedroom play, fantasizing with her about her giving him a blowjob while I kneel behind her, rubbing and encouraging her (She has been open to the fantasy, and LOVES to give oral and feel a guy cum in her mouth). She has even brought up the idea that due to his divorce she has been thinking about "my" fantasy and is amazed that I have not brought it up with her, which shows she has been thinking about playing with him. Anyway he is coming over to have some beers and talk this weekend and I'm hoping that FINALLY my fantasy can become an reality and I can finally watch her use her amazing oral talents on another guy!!

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Wish Me Luck :D

So, my gf and I had the same senario. It was a guy that i travel with for work.

My suggestion is to keep building her up, tell her that SHE is she most beautiful sensual person that you have seen or CAN IMAGINE. Then tell her that when you lay awake fantasizing, it is watching her suck and fuck your friend that really gets you excited.

One more thing that no one has mentioned.. tell her 'whatever' happens, you do and will always love her with all your heart, And that she will always be your LOVE.

Last edited:
Thanks All for the great input

monikasands - he has no idea I am not sure about how to broach the subject, the best thing I can come up with is to ask him about his & his soon to be x wife's intimacy level, and see if I can work that into a "would you like....."

I REALLY have NO idea how to make this happen, and if it's not fairly natural my wife will not be willing to do this. The one thing that I have that helps is she LOVES giving head.

Reactions: werekinky2
Thanks All for the great input

monikasands - he has no idea I am not sure about how to broach the subject, the best thing I can come up with is to ask him about his & his soon to be x wife's intimacy level, and see if I can work that into a "would you like....."

I REALLY have NO idea how to make this happen, and if it's not fairly natural my wife will not be willing to do this. The one thing that I have that helps is she LOVES giving head.

is this guy your friend, your wife's friend or both?

He started out as mine, then became ours after my wife and I got married - wife likes him, she says "he is nice"

It used to be we would hang out occasionally as a couple with him and his soon to be x wife. Then a couple of years ago his X stopped doing anything with him or us or any of their friends. He was not blindsided by this but "kind of expected it" (his words).

jim = husband
jane = wife
tom = 3rd party

Seems like you need to make sure tom knows you both want that and at the same time give him an easy out if he wants to run for the hills. before you 3 sit down to dinner jane should take a selfie with her shift lifted up and her pants unzipped to show what she has under her clothes. write on the bottom, "for dessert tonight i just want a drink and to taste you getting off in my mouth. Jim said that is fine as long as he is there too. Put this note in drawer 1 if it is a maybe, 2 if no. When i ask you what you want for dessert if this letter was in the maybe and you say just a drink, i will give you your drink, then take my clothes off, followed by your pants off and fulfill my fantasy." put the picture with note in an envelope and put it in the bathroom with his name on it for him to find before dinner. If it ends up in the garbage, you got your answer and things can keep from getting toooo weird:)

Thanks will post updates as the happen (ok after they happen).

As a long time lurker I can't express enough appreciation for this community. It's been great to know that I'm not completely alone in my desires. You all have helped me understand that there really is NOTHING wrong with wanting my wife to experience every pleasure that there is!!

Thanks will post updates as the happen (ok after they happen).

As a long time lurker I can't express enough appreciation for this community. It's been great to know that I'm not completely alone in my desires. You all have helped me understand that there really is NOTHING wrong with wanting my wife to experience every pleasure that there is!!
No there isn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: btweets
It sounds to me that your wife is onboard for this and especially with him! I wouldn’t say anything to him in advance, he’s a guy going through a divorce, he’s not going to let this opportunity slip away! The most important thing is for you and your wife to have a very serious, open and completely honest conversation!!! Be sure to make it 100% perfectly clear to her that you are absolutely certain that you are more than alright with the entire situation. Confirm to her just how turned on and excited you are for HER!! For her to be the complete center of attention and that she deserves to be and allowed to experience every form and level of pleasure she desires. Tell her she should be more flirty and more sexually suggestive than she usually is around him. Get some drinks flowing, ask her to wear something sexy at the beginning of the night but nothing too over the top, she’ll have plenty of time to get more provocative and revealing as the evening progresses. In other words, as she feels more comfortable as the night goes on, she can change her clothes or take more off as she pleases, this will also cause a physical and sexual effect to build up on you and your friend. Maybe after a few drinks, suggest playing cards or something. However you guys choose to move the night along, already have it planned with your wife to let herself go wherever she wants to, maybe go to the bedroom and come back out with a sexier outfit on and have her model it for you both because she’s not sure if it looks good on her. Ask her what kind of panties is she wearing and then she can have a reason to show them, make sure they’re sexy. Tell her to start dancing while wearing it, then maybe she goes back to her room and comes out wearing a different outfit, something even more sexy. Again ask her to dance or turn so you guys can tell her how beautiful and amazing she looks. Ask her if she’s still wearing the same panties and she could say something to the effect of, “I’m not wearing any panties”. Then you follow up with something like, “Liar! “I don’t believe you, prove it then!” Maybe even tell her if she really isn’t wearing any and proves it, you and your friend will do a shot, but if she is wearing any, which of course she won’t be, that she has to do a shot! After she exposes herself and runs back to the bedroom, supposedly out of embarrassment, that’s when you talk to your buddy!! Ask him what he thought of her, tell him how good she sucks a dick and what a great fuck she is. Tell him that she’s been acting like she really likes him and how much you’ve wanted to watch her with another guy and that you and her have been talking about it and that if he plays his cards just right, he just might be a lucky guy tonight! Wait for a reaction from him and if you want, just ask him if she’s down for it, is he interested, or maybe even just don’t ask at all, just tell him to be ready for some fun and don’t worry because you’re completely okay with it! Trust me, he isn’t going to decline! Then you and your wife figure out together what the next move is, have her give you both a lap dance, starting with you of course, drinking game, she could nonchalantly say how sore her shoulders and legs are in which you tell her, well you have two more than able men to give her a massage, after what she’s done, she deserves one anyway. Idk, something along those lines. Keep us posted, we’re all on the edge of our seats waiting to hear all the details! Have fun!

Encourage her and tell er how much you would love to see her sucking and or fucking him. Aske her if she has a plan? The first few times we had a code or signal that my wife wanted to do him that evenong. Open communication between the two of you is essential

I think the code or signal is much easier for the wife and will make it easy ..

Finally Happened!!!!

My wife & my best friend & I (I guess) hooked up this weekend ~ Fucking awesome (pun intended) ~ She was wonderful!! kissing, sucking, begging ~ making every right move. I could not have scripted a better first encounter. and the best thing no angst, no regret, no bad feelings, a ton of love, acceptance and a LOT of erotic memories for BOTH of us. She actually came just from sucking on him!! And we finished the night around (around 5am) with the three of us passed out in our guest bedroom. BEST NIGHT EVER!!!

Last edited:
Wow very sexy!

I am in a very similar situation to you in that I have an evening lined up next Friday, but still slightly different as my wife has been cheating on me with her boss and isnt yet onboard with cuckolding me.

I’m attempting to lay some bait (my friend) to see if she will cheat on me with someone other than her boss.

I’d appreciate any advice you can offer.