Need convincing

She wants me to watch her fuck other men but I’m not sure yet. It’s hot when other men stare at her tits but watching her fuck is a whole different level. Convince me
You’re right it is a whole different level. From your statement it sounds like she is ready and willing to do it. So the question is are you ready? Do you have the confidence in yourself, in her and in your relationship for you to watch her? For me personally, I love watching my wife with another man as he takes his cock and slides it in and out of her. I love that she loses herself in the moment and is squirming and moaning as she gets her pleasure from him. I love watching her cum on his cock.

Now is there jealousy, yes. I am jealous he gets her to react that way but I am way more happy that me wife is enjoying herself.

So you have to ask yourself if you are ready. When I was younger, I could not have done this. Now that I am older and I have a lot of confidence in myself, her and my relationship, overall it does not bother me that she is enjoying herself with other men (cocks bigger than mine).

Make sure you have a strong relationship before doing this journey.

Reactions: nicebiguy
You’re right it is a whole different level. From your statement it sounds like she is ready and willing to do it. So the question is are you ready? Do you have the confidence in yourself, in her and in your relationship for you to watch her? For me personally, I love watching my wife with another man as he takes his cock and slides it in and out of her. I love that she loses herself in the moment and is squirming and moaning as she gets her pleasure from him. I love watching her cum on his cock.

Now is there jealousy, yes. I am jealous he gets her to react that way but I am way more happy that me wife is enjoying herself.

So you have to ask yourself if you are ready. When I was younger, I could not have done this. Now that I am older and I have a lot of confidence in myself, her and my relationship, overall it does not bother me that she is enjoying herself with other men (cocks bigger than mine).

Make sure you have a strong relationship before doing this journey.
Yup.
She wants me to watch her fuck other men but I’m not sure yet. It’s hot when other men stare at her tits but watching her fuck is a whole different level. Convince me
Will you be able to deal with the angst?

It is a big step to go from her dressing to show off for other guys to watching her get fucked. I agree with SmallHubbyTexas about you needing to be confident in yourself and your relationship. If you are, I would take some smaller steps to get there. Steps that you both are comfortable with taking.

Has she mentioned a specific guy she want you to watch her fuck?

Reactions: Cycle69