Need ideas for revenge!

An ex gf of mine slept with my friend and told me about it the same day.. I was furious and ultimately it we could never trust each other.. was the last time I cheated on any gf.. Now I’m a one-woman man.
So the revenge depends on your situation.. if you want to make it worse or not, is up to you.. Or you can sleep with someone for your own relief and not tell him.. I wouldn’t handle cheating the same now since she gets to fuck other men.. Sous like a serious talk is needed for sure

Reactions: btweets
An ex gf of mine slept with my friend and told me about it the same day.. I was furious and ultimately it we could never trust each other.. was the last time I cheated on any gf.. Now I’m a one-woman man.
So the revenge depends on your situation.. if you want to make it worse or not, is up to you.. Or you can sleep with someone for your own relief and not tell him.. I wouldn’t handle cheating the same now since she gets to fuck other men.. Sous like a serious talk is needed for sure

I have been through that as well. Not a great feeling at first but we managed to work it out at last. Still, he is not my close friend anymore and the only reason I see him now is that we get to play together with my wife.

I have been through that as well. Not a great feeling at first but we managed to work it out at last. Still, he is not my close friend anymore and the only reason I see him now is that we get to play together with my wife.
I’ve heard that happening before.. if it had happened now when I was trying to get into the lifestyle, I’d probably enjoy it.. back then, being young and territorial, it fucked with my “pride”.. I wasn’t able to maintain friends bcuz I felt I could t trust them.. little did I know it was all in my head.. I suffered mentally..
To OP:
So it can go anyways from one extreme to the next and anything in between.. Depending on what type of person he/she is, it hard to say what revenge would work and that’s even if it does.. The only way to tell what would work for revenge is how much you know your spouse.. ideas from horny guys might not be the best advice.. maybe an answer from a hot wife would suffice

Reactions: YoungCandy
I’ve always told women I know looking for revenge this... If you’re really wanting to get him where it hurts is to have him eat you out and then ask him, “did/do I taste good?”, “Could you tell how wet I was?” He’ll most likely tell you how good you tasted and he could tell you that you were really wet, more than usual. Then you smile and tell him, “so you like the taste of another guys cum huh?”, “was it better since some other guy fucked and came in my pussy?” Something along those lines and you may rather decide to ask him those things just after having sex with him instead, it’s up to you and just how bad you want to get back at him and of course whether or not you choose to actually fuck another guy or just tell him you did too. There are very few better ways to really get at him, maybe worse if it’s his best friend or relative. The biggest choice is if you actually go through with it or just tell him you did. Keep us updated...

What is the ultimate revenge for a wife to do to their husband in response to his cheating?
We are by polygamous by nature and it is a morally oppressive society that has burdened us with monogamy. Revenge really isn’t the correct approach but understanding why he ‘cheats’ is. The are many reasons why a partner cheats and the very first thing to do is look in the mirror and see what your husband sees. You may be seeking revenge on a man who ‘cheats’ because you are simply a lousy fuck, frigid, won't suck his cock, a slob or just an unbearable hen pecking, domineering sexless bitch.

If you are none of these then spice up your love life. Just being in love doesn’t fulfill peoples natural sexual desires for the next 60 years. Discover why he ‘cheats’. Perhaps he enjoys having his cock sucked and cum swallowed and has found someone who does what you won’t or don’t do? Perhaps he's bi, likes being pegged, pissed on and found someone who accepts it. There are a million & one reasons why.

If he just simply likes fucking other women, so what? If you both love one another, everything is rosy in the home and he still satisfies you sexually then what’s the problem. Isn’t he doing precisely what a ‘hotwife’ does and is encouraged to do so by all of us on here? How many men jerk off at discovering their wives have been riding a cock and come home filled with cum. No man on this site has to my knowledge ever asked advice on how to seek ‘revenge’ on a wife / 'hotwife'. Most ask advice on how to make their wives go looking for cock.

What is revenge if not simply an eye for an eye retaliation. It could be argued that he should have discussed his need with you, but would you have listened? would you have understood whatever truth he told you. Perhaps he doesn't even dare mention anything because he knows that you will go into a screaming fit of jealousy - filled with threats, hateful words and accusation etc? A man's cock, just like a woman's pussy doesn't 'belong' to a partner. That's why there is recognised statutory rape even in a marriage. Who could deny that if a woman wants another cock(s) inside her then so be it. Why should it be different for a man?

If the marriage / relationship is so uncompromising and so rigid that it doesn't allow freedom to calmly discuss the sexual needs, desires and preferences of a partner / husband / wife - what they desperately want but are denied or forced to keep hidden - then the partners should be free to find a relationship that does. Cross-dressing, bi-sexual, cuckold fetish, covered in cum, mild S&M, etc etc.

My present wife was with me when I first fucked another woman within our marriage. She even held my cock as it slid in & out of the other pussy. She admitted for a long time after to jerking off at the memory of that threesome.

A wife shouldn’t even consider revenge but instead how to encourage a ‘cheating’ husband to get all he needs from her. Better still, think about him bringing you into his world and becoming a ‘hotwife’. Ask advice on how to encourage him to want your mouth, your pussy and your butt-hole filled with other men's cocks and their cum. Far better than plotting revenge

Last edited:
What is the ultimate revenge for a wife to do to their husband in response to his cheating?
What are you trying to accomplish? Trying to leave? Leave.

Do you think you will have some power over him?

Always know that he will have the ability to strike back. And he will get to choose the time and place.

This is not a situation where years later from some unknown quarter something bad happens to him by an unknown person. So far the advice to do something in front of him is lame. He will know you are the perpetrator.

So be careful what you do and when. Payback is bitch.

Reactions: KaelT
My wife has used revenge fucking as a tool a number of times in our relationship.

It is probably impossible to define ‘the ultimate revenge’ for many reasons.

In my case, KK’s revenge fuck episodes fueled my desire for her to fuck other men.

The most difficult thing I’ve endured was the consequence of an affair I had, in a situation where I was basically caught red-handed. KK had numerous demands, ranging from having no contact with my affair partner, to completely cutting me off sexually, tormenting me by having risky sex with random men.

KK stalked my affair partner, and ultimately used a significant amount of our joint funds to hire a man to seduce, and then abuse my former mistress, often photographing her in degrading, humiliating situations. KK would obtain those photographs, and force me to masturbate to them, while she verbally threatened and humiliated me.

My 2 cents worth, let it slide, after a some time just ask him if he was looking for something else or just a change, if it is just for a change let it be, and if he is missing something, then perhaps explore if you can "cheat" together.
I agree .Open the relationship and explore together..No need to cheat then.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
What keeps people together? Emotionally as in they are your other, your best friend, how many times have a very close friend crossed a boundry that we chose to turn a blind eye regardless of it hurting us yet years later are still friends, im thinking marriage is the same. You commit to one another and if a situation happens like this, decide is it ok to forgive you best friend and allow your self time to heal from the hurt or do you end the friendship or in this case marrige. I like the idea of revenge but when your laying at night after the event its still gonna hurt so really pointless, verbally discuss why, maybe this will be a good thing as communication and discussion could allow for self growth and openess in the ability to ask for what you BOTH feel is missing or needed for both sides to remain content yet meeting sexual desires.

Reactions: Dan088