Need punishment humiliation ideas

Cuckdccouple

Couple
Jan 7, 2022
Washington dc
We have been in the lifestyle for 8 years and started in it with chastity after he cheated on me with my cousin at my birthday party for the past 8 years he wears chastity 24/7 365 is allowed 1 ruined orgasam every 2 weeks I full very unpleasant painful orgasam every 2 months and we have sex once a year for 2 minutes with 2 condoms on I on the other hand have had sex 3-7 days a week with different guys he has to watch and clean up if he is home he had a vasectomy a while ago however I have every intention of having a large interracial family starting later this year outside of sex he does all the chores and must were a pink thong at all times I have done a lot of public humiliation including posting that we are starting a family on Facebook despite him not being able to and that we are not adopting recently he has done something that really pissed me off and I need very very harsh long term punishment ideas

Clean him out with a steaming hot soapy enema, or 2 if you enjoy it.
Then strap on a good size dildo, 8"?, and fuck his ass until it becomes your private ass-pussy.

Maybe get a willing bull to let him blow him or better, fuck his ass good and make sure he takes the load deep up his ass.

Turn him into the cock sucking slut he NEEDS you to make him into!

My girlfriend punished me with a few different things firstly having to wear knickers she bought especially for me and wrote different humiliating things about me
Secondly she started to play with my arse with her fingers then a dildo that had my best friend's name written along it and told me i was getting fucked by him
Thirdly she bought a 9" back stapon dildo and began fucking my arse every other night
Fourthly she began to purposely say things about me and what she had been making me do when my friends were round so they could possibly hear her and humiliate me
I could continue but the list is endless and she gets excited and really enjoys to punish humiliate me more and more.
But I must admit I actually enjoy and Find it exciting.
Some pictures she took to show someone if i was naughty and she told me that she will definitely without fail leave them on show and visible for someone to see more than likely when my friends come over as a punishment if I really annoy her

Last edited: