Need someone who can talk to my Husband

Although you’re all making valid points (some more than others), you have to see that Lynn2000) hasn’t responded to this thread since the first post. Just saying…
Well I did get a few offers but still haven't found the right person to try this. I was going back and forth whether I should try or not but maybe I'm still open if I find the right bull

Not sure why my Husband is pushing so hard for this...need someone else who can talk to him about why this is in his head so hard. He just tells me he thinks its hot.
Considering opening your mind up and making him happy as he tries for you. If you truly love him you will let him share you. Have a try of the lifestyle for a few years and then make the decision if it’s for you. As I’m sure you are already aware. Relationships are give and take.

Cuckold is technically when a man gets aroused by watching his partner engaged in erotic acts . I can't really understand how they like that but I would like to meet a hotwife let him watch and video .
That's not accurate.

Cuckold is a man whose wife is unfaithful.

Reactions: rifleman
That's not accurate.

Cuckold is a man whose wife is unfaithful.
Hmmm .. what dictionary is that from ?

Or is it just your opinion .. best google somethings before you post false information like this !!

If it works for others and not you .. why tread on others by casting negativity?

Hmmm .. what dictionary is that from ?

Or is it just your opinion .. best google somethings before you post false information like this !!

If it works for others and not you .. why tread on others by casting negativity?
EVERY DICTIONARY - your right best to research before you post false information!!!

There's a difference between negativity and accuracy, as a poster you should know that.

Since you thought that I used my own definition and therefore made myself out to be an expert. Below is a list of 11 different definitions. None are exactly the same as some use the term unfaithful and some use adultery, in those cases I also have respective definitions of those term. The core is all of these definitions is "a wife with another man". Kinkly is the only one that references 'husband's participation'.

Miriam-Webster a man whose wife is unfaithful
unfaithful not faithful to marriage vows
Wikipedia A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife
adultery The term adultery refers to sexual acts between a married person and someone who is not that person's spouse
Collins A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man.
affair If two people who are married, but who are not married to each other have an affair, they have a sexual relationship.
Dictionary.com the husband of an unfaithful wife.
unfaithful not sexually faithful to a spouse or lover.
Cambridge a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man
Britannica a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery
adultery sex between a married person and someone who is not that person's wife or husband
MacMillan if a wife cuckolds her husband, she has sex with another man
Oxford The husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision, ultimately derived from Old French cucu ‘cuckoo’, from the cuckoo's habit of laying its egg in another bird's nest.
adultress a woman who commits adultery.
the law dictionary the name given when a man’s wife has been or is unfaithful to him.
unfaithful no definition
wordreference.com the husband of an unfaithful wife.
unfaithful not sexually faithful to a spouse or lover.

kinkly Traditionally a cuckold was a married man with an adulterous wife. However, the term now describes any man in a committed relationship who enjoys his partner having sex with other people.
adultery Adultery is a term which refers to extramarital sex or sex outside of a monogamous marriage. To have sexual relations with someone other than one's own husband or wife is to commit adultery.

Not sure why my Husband is pushing so hard for this...need someone else who can talk to him about why this is in his head so hard. He just tells me he thinks its hot.
Weird place to come ask for someone to talk to your husband. It's like the chicken asking the fox to talk to another fox about wanting to eat it

Reactions: toolman2c