Need to make use of your wife...

ShesForMe

Male
Verified
Young male, looking to have some fun getting to know couples and wives. Love learning about what gets people going and what kind of experiences they've had so far. Wouldn't mind being involved on some of those experiences either... ;) Can chat here or wherever else you'd like, can especially show you how much I'm liking your wifeIMG_20231001_170900.jpg

I like the idea of longer blowjobs and more butt fucking
Seriously, her most fun getting dp'd was sitting on a big one up her ass while a smnaller one inches pounded her pussy, which was stretched and slick from two days of getting fucked, not including at home. She was in another world. The smaller guy was one of her absolute favourites. He got the best blowjobs from her too.

When you're seen as many cocks fuck your wife as I have, size is definitely relative, btw. It really is true, she likes them best based on their personalities, even blindfolded.

Attachments

• cinn shorts mw suck.mp4
    22.2 MB
Seriously, her most fun getting dp'd was sitting on a big one up her ass while a smnaller one inches pounded her pussy, which was stretched and slick from two days of getting fucked, not including at home. She was in another world. The smaller guy was one of her absolute favourites. He got the best blowjobs from her too.

When you're seen as many cocks fuck your wife as I have, size is definitely relative, btw. It really is true, she likes them best based on their personalities, even blindfolded.
Don't know where I would fit in for her on cock size as I am just above average at six and a half long and 5.3 around at the ridge of my glans and at the base