Needle in a haystack

Cuck, sub mwm looking for a needle in a haystack. After reading this, if you are interested and feel like you may be the guy to get this done, please PM me

I have had a LONG TIME desire to have my wife seduced by another man for a one time or on-going relationship. I have been open with her about my desire but she says she is not interested but does occasionally give me reason to think differently. For this to work, this guy will need to be dom, confident, attractive (doesn't need to be a pretty boy) guy that enjoys the "hunt" and art of seduction of a mature wife. This is NOT for the guy that is looking for a quick lay or that thinks a dick pic sent to her or sexy talk after one meeting will get her. This is the man that likes the art and strategy of developing a friendship, winning her confidence, and slowly seeing her let down her guard. She is a very attractive 5'8", 145, saggy, bouncy tits, beautifully manicured nails/toenails, 60 yo, who works out 3 to 4 times a week and looks great for her age. But she's also someone that has become very sexually inhibited over the years although she was not that way in her younger years. She still enjoys sex and has multiple orgasms but struggles with the mental part of it as her inhibitions tend to limit where she will let her mind go. It doesn't help that I have ED issues for a couple of years so am not able to satisfy through intercourse. I have a number of reasons for believing that the right guy, under the right circumstances, will eventually be able to seduce her but again, IT WILL TAKE TIME. So, ideally, this man will be in the Raleigh, NC area where we can get together occasionally to allow those contacts with her. I have quite a bit that I can relay about her that will be helpful. If you are TRULY SERIOUS about being interested in what I am describing and meet the characteristics I mentioned, I'd love to hear from you. I'd suggest we start by meeting for coffee or a drink to talk. I know there are no guarantees, but would especially love to hear from someone who has successfully been able to do this. In regard to pics, I'm not about sending out pics of her that are casually interested. If you take the time to write me back with a reasonable reply as to why you think you could get this done, then I have "g-rated" pics to share. Replies that are obvious just "pic fishing" expeditions or that clearly show that you have no clue about the situation, will be deleted. Finally, you must be very discreet and completely DDF. Like I said at the start, I know this is like looking for a needle in a haystack, but maybe it's out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: slutplay