Nervous ...but here we are!

Mrs&Mr Smith

Aug 13, 2018
Hi everyone,

Dan and Deb here. We are a couple in our late 30s, been marrried for quite some time and are slowly building up the courage to explore kinky desires that we have both kept hidden for too long. We are very interested in chatting with singles or couples and exploring wife sharing and cuckolding and whatever else we find interesting. Feel free to message us. We promise not to bite .... ;)

Dan and Deb

Thanks to everyone that has messaged us this far. We are encouraged by the response. Still hoping to find others to chat and explore with and see where things take us.

Deb and Dan

Reactions: Tmac969
Hi everyone,

Dan and Deb here. We are a couple in our late 30s, been marrried for quite some time and are slowly building up the courage to explore kinky desires that we have both kept hidden for too long. We are very interested in chatting with singles or couples and exploring wife sharing and cuckolding and whatever else we find interesting. Feel free to message us. We promise not to bite .... ;)

Dan and Deb
Hi I'm lofty iv been a cuckold husband I'm a pantie fetish love sex but we don't do it anymore I'm now ver bi love cock love licking girls and sucking love to chat here or on kik .

Hi everyone,

Dan and Deb
BLACK STUD HERE INDIANA LOVE TO CHAT