New Blood Hope to Understand Please feel free to share

May 9, 2018
I have been gathering information on this type of fantasy and I noticed that everyone has their own rules that apply to them and their Partner. I Am somewhat interested/Turned On by this. Now we have talked a lot about Fantasies top one is 3some With FFM she starts it out with the other Female in a Twosome then 30 min's I join in. We talked bout swinging, orgy's, role-play, dominant/Submissive, Stranger fantasy.
At first she wasn't keen on MMF Threesome, not until she watched the movie Savage's then she said if we did a MMF Threesome it had to be like that way one kinda rough and other loving easy stroking way. So I wanted her to feel very comfortable so I told her she could and for all Fantasy's would set all the rules. She told me that the FFM threesome the only rule was that I could never penetrate other Female. (For she was not open to that but everything oral was good. Weeks later we mentioned the MMF Threesome again (me mentioning the movie Savage's so she came up with the rules that the other guy could only penetrate her from doggy style and No kissing, and I let her know I'm okay with another guy as a threesome because honestly it's only fair of me to be willing to have MMF Threesome since I would get the FFM threesome first. Now 2-3 months have passed by and just recently, the Rules haven't changed for the FFM Threesome but on the MMF Threesome. She now said the other guy is allowed penetration only 2 positions maybe 3 depending on the mood 1) doggy style, 2) Spooning and 3) maybe if she was into it She would get on top of him.
Here is my question I definitely want to see her with another man. And I would really like to watch & see her get pleasures from another man besides Me. So I mentioned what if the guy starts out first like as it was with the other woman in (FFM Threesome) like for 30 minutes one on one ( she said maybe but she was thinking if so only for 15 minutes and then she wanted me to join in like a threesome or let him finish 20- 30 min's later then just me and her finishing up. Look we necessarily don't have to have a bull but my wife said the guy must be at least 5" but no more than 6½" in length. Girth would be Average to no thicker than 5½" Does this count as Cuckolding I want to see my wife get pleasures and I wanna watch my wife enjoy having another man inside her and like being connected to another man while he fills her up and I watch masturbating slowly or rubbing myself slowly. Another reason I want to see is if another man can please her the way I do and she also does too. We also talked about our favorite positions Being off limits. But I Wonder in the heat of the moment would she allowed the guy to do her any way he wants especially if she's having an orgasm and he puts her in one of our favorite position would she say no or will she like it so much and overlook that and continue to have another orgasm.

Reactions: Wifeshare863
I have been gathering information on this type of fantasy and I noticed that everyone has their own rules that apply to them and their Partner. I Am somewhat interested/Turned On by this. Now we have talked a lot about Fantasies top one is 3some With FFM she starts it out with the other Female in a Twosome then 30 min's I join in. We talked bout swinging, orgy's, role-play, dominant/Submissive, Stranger fantasy.
At first she wasn't keen on MMF Threesome, not until she watched the movie Savage's then she said if we did a MMF Threesome it had to be like that way one kinda rough and other loving easy stroking way. So I wanted her to feel very comfortable so I told her she could and for all Fantasy's would set all the rules. She told me that the FFM threesome the only rule was that I could never penetrate other Female. (For she was not open to that but everything oral was good. Weeks later we mentioned the MMF Threesome again (me mentioning the movie Savage's so she came up with the rules that the other guy could only penetrate her from doggy style and No kissing, and I let her know I'm okay with another guy as a threesome because honestly it's only fair of me to be willing to have MMF Threesome since I would get the FFM threesome first. Now 2-3 months have passed by and just recently, the Rules haven't changed for the FFM Threesome but on the MMF Threesome. She now said the other guy is allowed penetration only 2 positions maybe 3 depending on the mood 1) doggy style, 2) Spooning and 3) maybe if she was into it She would get on top of him.
Here is my question I definitely want to see her with another man. And I would really like to watch & see her get pleasures from another man besides Me. So I mentioned what if the guy starts out first like as it was with the other woman in (FFM Threesome) like for 30 minutes one on one ( she said maybe but she was thinking if so only for 15 minutes and then she wanted me to join in like a threesome or let him finish 20- 30 min's later then just me and her finishing up. Look we necessarily don't have to have a bull but my wife said the guy must be at least 5" but no more than 6½" in length. Girth would be Average to no thicker than 5½" Does this count as Cuckolding I want to see my wife get pleasures and I wanna watch my wife enjoy having another man inside her and like being connected to another man while he fills her up and I watch masturbating slowly or rubbing myself slowly. Another reason I want to see is if another man can please her the way I do and she also does too. We also talked about our favorite positions Being off limits. But I Wonder in the heat of the moment would she allowed the guy to do her any way he wants especially if she's having an orgasm and he puts her in one of our favorite position would she say no or will she like it so much and overlook that and continue to have another orgasm.
Your putting way to much thought into it, pm me if you would like to chat

Reactions: MyWifeLMPhubbyACE