New Couple Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by txrock, Aug 10, 2016.

1. txrock

txrock New Member

We are a new couple here. I am Phyliss and my husband is John or rock as he is called. We are no longer in
    the swinger/hotwife/interracial lifestyle but we are both still very interested. I am very interested in helping any white woman who is interested in going black. I can tell how it affected me, my marriage, how good the sex was and any other thing you want to talk about. I will also help you husbands get your wife to try black .cock. I will tell you I have been called nearly every name you can think of over the years and most were probably warranted but I still didn't like them. I have had sex with over 200 black guys, I left my husband to live with my black boyfriend for 29 months before I moved back with my husband, I got pregnant by a black guy when I cheated on my husband when I was 35. So my experiences are plenty, just let me know if any of you need help.

Phyliss

l1.jpg

doggybull, thirstyjoe and Funforus96 like this.
  2. 2wheel

2wheel Active Member

You sure did say a whole lot in just 1 paragraph.

Would love to hear some details.

3. AbbyandCraig

AbbyandCraig New Member

I told my wife I would like to see her with a well hung black man. She's been with several prior to us getting married, so she certainly has no problem with it. There is one in particular that she would like to reconnect with. He is young, good looking, and she obviously gets turned on reminiscing about him. Unfortunately he move out of town a couple of years ago. She has contacted him and he said he would probably be visiting our town in a few months. Can't wait to see what happens. Lol.

4. Funforus96

Funforus96 Active Member

Would like to see what's under your clothes :)

5. sahukar

sahukar New Member

Dear Phyliss
    we couple in india I want watch my wife going have sex with a well hung black stud
    so how to convince my wife to go black
    please help me

6. txrock

txrock New Member

All you have to do is ask.
    0130_009.jpg CBD4.JPG M11.JPG