New Couple Here

txrock

Couple
Aug 10, 2016
We are a new couple here. I am Phyliss and my husband is John or rock as he is called. We are no longer in
the swinger/hotwife/interracial lifestyle but we are both still very interested. I am very interested in helping any white woman who is interested in going black. I can tell how it affected me, my marriage, how good the sex was and any other thing you want to talk about. I will also help you husbands get your wife to try black .cock. I will tell you I have been called nearly every name you can think of over the years and most were probably warranted but I still didn't like them. I have had sex with over 200 black guys, I left my husband to live with my black boyfriend for 29 months before I moved back with my husband, I got pregnant by a black guy when I cheated on my husband when I was 35. So my experiences are plenty, just let me know if any of you need help.

Phyliss

l1.jpg

We are a new couple here. I am Phyliss and my husband is John or rock as he is called. We are no longer in
the swinger/hotwife/interracial lifestyle but we are both still very interested. I am very interested in helping any white woman who is interested in going black. I can tell how it affected me, my marriage, how good the sex was and any other thing you want to talk about. I will also help you husbands get your wife to try black .cock. I will tell you I have been called nearly every name you can think of over the years and most were probably warranted but I still didn't like them. I have had sex with over 200 black guys, I left my husband to live with my black boyfriend for 29 months before I moved back with my husband, I got pregnant by a black guy when I cheated on my husband when I was 35. So my experiences are plenty, just let me know if any of you need help.

Phyliss

View attachment 10666
Would like to see what's under your clothes :)

Dear Phyliss
we couple in india I want watch my wife going have sex with a well hung black stud
so how to convince my wife to go black
please help me