New couple looking to explore the lifestyle

Tcayohh

Couple
Jan 30, 2021
Hello everyone. We're a fairly new couple looking to explore the stag/vixen lifestyle. We posted an ad online and had an overwhelming amount of replies. Slowly we narrowed it down to one guy who wasn't an absolute creep or a horrible liar. We met up for drinks and things went well. Fast forward a few weeks and we were going to go over to his house for some drinks and possible fun. Nerves got the best of us and we canceled though. We're thinking about trying again next weekend but maybe this time with her going solo to break the ice and get used to the idea of being fucked by someone other than me. Oh and this will NOT involve humiliation, creampie eating or anything of the sort- Our only major rule is that condoms are absolutely required until he can prove he's totally free of STDs, and that if either of us feels uncomfortable things stop no questions asked- just like the first time we tried this. After that though I'd like to see her full of so much cum she's dripping for days :devilish: Our potential bull is very laid back and seems on board with everything.

To say I'm lucky to be with her is a bit of an under statement and I'm not trying to mess anything up. She knew I was into the thought of sharing my partner before we started dating and she says she's wanting to explore, but she's suuuuper nervous (me too!) and we just don't want to mess this up. Hoping to get some kind of input from those who have been there and done that. I've read quite a few stories like mine and they all receive good input. Hoping for the same!

Datass.jpg

Hello everyone. We're a fairly new couple looking to explore the stag/vixen lifestyle. We posted an ad online and had an overwhelming amount of replies. Slowly we narrowed it down to one guy who wasn't an absolute creep or a horrible liar. We met up for drinks and things went well. Fast forward a few weeks and we were going to go over to his house for some drinks and possible fun. Nerves got the best of us and we canceled though. We're thinking about trying again next weekend but maybe this time with her going solo to break the ice and get used to the idea of being fucked by someone other than me. Oh and this will NOT involve humiliation, creampie eating or anything of the sort- Our only major rule is that condoms are absolutely required until he can prove he's totally free of STDs, and that if either of us feels uncomfortable things stop no questions asked- just like the first time we tried this. After that though I'd like to see her full of so much cum she's dripping for days :devilish: Our potential bull is very laid back and seems on board with everything.

To say I'm lucky to be with her is a bit of an under statement and I'm not trying to mess anything up. She knew I was into the thought of sharing my partner before we started dating and she says she's wanting to explore, but she's suuuuper nervous (me too!) and we just don't want to mess this up. Hoping to get some kind of input from those who have been there and done that. I've read quite a few stories like mine and they all receive good input. Hoping for the same!

View attachment 515845
It's just sex. You have your rules set so it's probably best just to let her go and meet him by herself for her first session. It's very important that she go through with it though. The quicker she realizes it's just sex and how pleasurable it is, the sooner she will become comfortable with the hotwife lifestyle. Best of luck. Keep us posted. PM me if she has any questions.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 515845
Good morning I'm Eric if your still looking for a bull and want to meet for drinks just message me back I'm 47M good looking extremely fit. I'm also curious about the lifestyle I'm a beginner as well. Have a great day

Attachments

• IMG_20200815_053841.jpg
    IMG_20200815_053841.jpg
    674.3 KB · Views: 72

View attachment 515845
Hello, I read your post and my husband and I are or working our ways up to fullfilling this fantasy but we are experiencing alot of the same things you both have. Id love to hear your wife's viewpoint on this. I know my husband is comfortable to share me but we both are still unsure just yet to cross the line and do this real time. We have shared pics, vids and cam shows of me and him watching me to this point and it is so much more safer for us emotionally. But id love to hear how your wife broke through and started to feel like she was ready to do this without regrets, fears or it backfiring.
Thank you

Reactions: 6inches and Tcayohh
It's just sex. You have your rules set so it's probably best just to let her go and meet him by herself for her first session. It's very important that she go through with it though. The quicker she realizes it's just sex and how pleasurable it is, the sooner she will become comfortable with the hotwife lifestyle. Best of luck. Keep us posted. PM me if she has any questions.

Mrs Hotwife
My only concern going alone is what this man will do to me without my husband being there. Ill do a date meet up in public alone im ok with doing that, but i will not go to his place, or hotel room alone unless my husband is there. So i understand and accept people making suggestions on her going alone to just meet him first. But i have my rules and limitations too.

Reactions: davelb76
My only concern going alone is what this man will do to me without my husband being there. Ill do a date meet up in public alone im ok with doing that, but i will not go to his place, or hotel room alone unless my husband is there. So i understand and accept people making suggestions on her going alone to just meet him first. But i have my rules and limitations too.
Oh, it seemed from your story that you had already met and decided that you wanted to possibly play but then cancelled because you weren't quite ready to commit. I know this seems a bit odd but sometimes it's much easier both for you and your husband if you are able to play alone a bit. That way he doesn't stop you because of jealousy and you can be free to act and react however your body and mind feel like. If your husband is there you may be very self conscious and completely uncomfortable letting go and letting another man please you or saying the things you want to say to him alone. Once you get past the inhibitions of having sex outside of your marriage and become more comfortable, the threesomes might go much smoother. Make sure to take a few pics or videos so he can enjoy it and also so that he knows that you have actually gone through with this, you enjoyed it and it's all forward from here. This is just from experience. Hopefully it works out for you.

Mrs Hotwife

Oh, it seemed from your story that you had already met and decided that you wanted to possibly play but then cancelled because you weren't quite ready to commit. I know this seems a bit odd but sometimes it's much easier both for you and your husband if you are able to play alone a bit. That way he doesn't stop you because of jealousy and you can be free to act and react however your body and mind feel like. If your husband is there you may be very self conscious and completely uncomfortable letting go and letting another man please you or saying the things you want to say to him alone. Once you get past the inhibitions of having sex outside of your marriage and become more comfortable, the threesomes might go much smoother. Make sure to take a few pics or videos so he can enjoy it and also so that he knows that you have actually gone through with this, you enjoyed it and it's all forward from here. This is just from experience. Hopefully it works out for you.

Mrs Hotwife
Weve not crossed the line to do a real life experience yet. We mostly have just spoken about it at this point. Im totally ok with him in the room with me while im with another man, its my mind emotionally and mentally being ok to just open myself up to the experience. We both have a little bit of jealousy at this point but hes more ready to watch another man give me this experience. We dont know if well do this again but as much as we talk about it we know one day it will happen. I just wanted to hear a womans point of view as a fellow wife that hasnt or has crossed over on what she did to calm herself, to make herself ready to try this out. I have no intentions of becoming a hotwife. Its not for me. But we both do want to have a threesome at some point but hes not a bull or a cuck at all. Neither one of us is bi either. Its mostly him joining in at a latter point. he just wants to see me in the ultimate state of pleasure made by another man.
Thank you for your input its helpful
The Wife

Hello, I read your post and my husband and I are or working our ways up to fullfilling this fantasy but we are experiencing alot of the same things you both have. Id love to hear your wife's viewpoint on this. I know my husband is comfortable to share me but we both are still unsure just yet to cross the line and do this real time. We have shared pics, vids and cam shows of me and him watching me to this point and it is so much more safer for us emotionally. But id love to hear how your wife broke through and started to feel like she was ready to do this without regrets, fears or it backfiring.
Thank you
I hope it's ok that I reply on this, this type of lifestyle isn't for everyone, if your unsure then start small, simple flirting or fantasy. If you feel you or your hubby will be a jealous partner or be cruel after the fact then don't do it. The idea is to have fun, not break up. Say hell, my name is Angel.

View attachment 515845
What a beautiful sight

Well, after waiting around most of the night hard enough to punch through armor, she told me she as on her way back. When I heard her car tires hit the rocks in my driveway my stomach dropped and our dog went ballistic. I let him out and met her at our gate. We shared a couple of nice kisses and I asked if she was officially a vixen, and she said yes. I couldn't make it in the house fast enough to reclaim her and hear all the details.

They had a great time- he made some drinks for them and showed her around. They ended up hanging out in a hot tub for a bit and when things got hot & heavy they took it to the bedroom. She said she was very respectful of our boundaries & that she enjoyed herself. The bull certainly enjoyed her too (especially when he finished in her mouth). Even typing it out makes me hard knowing we've finally broken into the lifestyle with such little turbulence & I look forward to what the future holds. Eventually we'd like to work out way up to eventually fucking her together.

At the end of the day the very best advice I think we got was from HWcouple702. It's just sex. There's no need to complicate it. it's just something kinky and outside the box that turns us on, at the end of the day her & I have a much deeper connection than anyone we plan on bringing into our fun.

View attachment 515845
Hi I m sameerdewan from India .you can try my service for your wife.

Well, after waiting around most of the night hard enough to punch through armor, she told me she as on her way back. When I heard her car tires hit the rocks in my driveway my stomach dropped and our dog went ballistic. I let him out and met her at our gate. We shared a couple of nice kisses and I asked if she was officially a vixen, and she said yes. I couldn't make it in the house fast enough to reclaim her and hear all the details.

They had a great time- he made some drinks for them and showed her around. They ended up hanging out in a hot tub for a bit and when things got hot & heavy they took it to the bedroom. She said she was very respectful of our boundaries & that she enjoyed herself. The bull certainly enjoyed her too (especially when he finished in her mouth). Even typing it out makes me hard knowing we've finally broken into the lifestyle with such little turbulence & I look forward to what the future holds. Eventually we'd like to work out way up to eventually fucking her together.

At the end of the day the very best advice I think we got was from HWcouple702. It's just sex. There's no need to complicate it. it's just something kinky and outside the box that turns us on, at the end of the day her & I have a much deeper connection than anyone we plan on bringing into our fun.
Once she gets comfortable and accustomed to meeting guys you will have much more fun with it. Breaking the ice is a huge step. Congrats

tcayohh,
So happy it worked, I Still think in todays world, having hubby near by, is a good idea. I know its too late now, but for future people, Maybe meet in a bar with hubby still close by, or if you go to his house he waits in the car and checks in on the first date. just my thoughts.

Reactions: Tcayohh

Can’t wait to hear the details when she lets him cum inside her pussy..