New Guy from the UK

JimGumby

Male
Verified
Hi All, I am excited about finding this forum. I have made several good online friends over the years, and got to meet a few as well. I can see that there are a lot of like minded people around and so I am hoping to get to chat with some of you in the coming weeks and months. I am up for most things, as long as it is fun and naughty.
My favourites are online role playing, with either him and/or her. I have done a bit of camming in the past and tribute pics, but it is most fun when you get to know people first and then everything is far more personal and fulfilling.

Hi All, I am excited about finding this forum. I have made several good online friends over the years, and got to meet a few as well. I can see that there are a lot of like minded people around and so I am hoping to get to chat with some of you in the coming weeks and months. I am up for most things, as long as it is fun and naughty.
My favourites are online role playing, with either him and/or her. I have done a bit of camming in the past and tribute pics, but it is most fun when you get to know people first and then everything is far more personal and fulfilling.

Hey Jim. ..love to show u my sexy wife