New here and looking for advice

So this weekend i am plaining on asking her to ask my wife to revist the idea of cucking me again and really explain to her how i feel it can a good thing for us.
I planting little seeds and going out of my way to set the stage, but im hoping a nice sit down dinner and dialog it set the ball rolling

So this weekend i am plaining on asking her to ask my wife to revist the idea of cucking me again and really explain to her how i feel it can a good thing for us.
I planting little seeds and going out of my way to set the stage, but im hoping a nice sit down dinner and dialog it set the ball rolling
May I ask the the "little seeds" you are intending to plant? how do you intend to describe the benefit to you? I hope you don't mind my questions. Thanks

No problem at, i been really making much more effort towards lifting stressful burdens off her shoulders in day to day life really working at all the small details to remind her how special she is to me. As for the benefit to me i get to learn and see my wife in a diffent light as well as share new exprerinces with her

Reactions: takeherplease1
Hope it goes well for you, my advice is don't rush it, give the lady time and be honest. Good luck Becky