New here, but longtime fantasy.

Jul 21, 2017
Colorado
Hi!

I'm brand new here and thought I would check things out. My wife and I have been together 20 years and the idea of Hotwifing and cuckolding have been huge fantasies of mine for a long time. My wife is quite aware of the fantasy and we incorporate some of that fantasy into our sexual play, but have never made a step to putting it into reality. She has a lot of reluctance to put anything into motion, but I hope someday she decides she'd like to. Obviously, I love her and her comfort and enjoyment with sex means the world to me.

Anyways, I'm here to learn some more, maybe have some conversations and hopefully my wife might be interested in trying some day. If not, making some friends and enjoying the forums here is good thing too.

~tar

Hi!

I'm brand new here and thought I would check things out. My wife and I have been together 20 years and the idea of Hotwifing and cuckolding have been huge fantasies of mine for a long time. My wife is quite aware of the fantasy and we incorporate some of that fantasy into our sexual play, but have never made a step to putting it into reality. She has a lot of reluctance to put anything into motion, but I hope someday she decides she'd like to. Obviously, I love her and her comfort and enjoyment with sex means the world to me.

Anyways, I'm here to learn some more, maybe have some conversations and hopefully my wife might be interested in trying some day. If not, making some friends and enjoying the forums here is good thing too.

~tar
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourselves here and enjoy all the posts...Becky xx

Reactions: tarnishedsoul
Hi!

~tar
Hi, my situation is quite similar to yours. Do you sense that your wife would be receptive to someone flirting or at the very least showing interest in her? If not, do you feel she might with encouragement from you?

Hi, my situation is quite similar to yours. Do you sense that your wife would be receptive to someone flirting or at the very least showing interest in her? If not, do you feel she might with encouragement from you?

Well, I'd love to get her into a situation where she could be flirted with, but I just can't get it arranged. For example, today she was invited to a birthday party but declined to go... So, I have no idea how she'd respond to flirting...

Reactions: Cpsweetygame
I have thought of asking a friend of mine (unknown to her) to flirt with her at pre arranged outing, such as a night out with no one else that she knows around to inhibit her.

I feel your pain, tarnishedsoul.I must say that the fantasy of my wife being taken by a strange cock is the greatest source of arousal I experience. If only one time I could experience the vision of her loyal pussy being invaded by a new cock or her long hair being stroked and pulled as she blows her friend as i become a stroking spectator. I believe for this to become reality it would have to be on a vacation far, far from home where she could anonymously let her guard (and panties) down.

I feel your pain, tarnishedsoul.I must say that the fantasy of my wife being taken by a strange cock is the greatest source of arousal I experience. If only one time I could experience the vision of her loyal pussy being invaded by a new cock or her long hair being stroked and pulled as she blows her friend as i become a stroking spectator. I believe for this to become reality it would have to be on a vacation far, far from home where she could anonymously let her guard (and panties) down.

For me, I prefer the stranger far from home...lol...but if it happened to be someone we knew well, I wouldn't complain at all. I think for my wife, she needs to know the person, so she can have that mental connection before she can give herself over to another guy.

Reactions: takeherplease1
For me, I prefer the stranger far from home...lol...but if it happened to be someone we knew well, I wouldn't complain at all. I think for my wife, she needs to know the person, so she can have that mental connection before she can give herself over to another guy.
i suspect there is probably a divide as to whether a known partner, who could both reassure and at the same the one time never to be seen again who could offer protective anonymity.