New here! Philly 41f/40m

PACouple4Fun

Couple
From
PA, US
Jun 11, 2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
So not exactly the introductory post but.....

We are a couple. She is 41. I am 40. She is extremely sensual, thick thighs, water wet, sexy AF. I am super tall, athletic build and love to watch my love get fucked.

Introduced her to the life and i believe she's thoroughly enjoyed it thus far. So far shes been fucked, filled and overall we've both enjoyed ourselves.

Anyone else here in Philly or the metro? Say hi!

We are glad to be here!

We are a couple. She is 41. I am 40. She is extremely sensual, thick thighs, water wet, sexy AF. I am super tall, athletic build and love to watch my love get fucked.

Introduced her to the life and i believe she's thoroughly enjoyed it thus far. So far shes been fucked, filled and overall we've both enjoyed ourselves.

We are glad to be here!
Unfortunately I am too far away but hello

We are glad to be here!
Hey glad to see you here! 53 m decent shape here easy going in the area and finding it very interesting and awesome the whole sharing thing. Hit me up sometime if interested . Thanks