New horizon to explore

Hotfrog&sexykiwi

Couple
Verified
Hi all.
My husband and I recently discovered that we share a lot of sexual interests.
All happened randomly an evening while we were showering together when I expressed my strong desire to have him take me all the time.
I am pregnant so hormones helps in that matter 😊.
The more we got to talk the more we bonded over our fantasies and desire to see the other completely and utterly satisfied sexually by all mean necessary. When he mentioned sharing me with other men, it turned me on instantly and I couldn't stop thinking of him looking at me from different perspectives while I was being pleasure by someone else.
We will like to make this fantasy among others (that I might reveal another day 😉) real.
We are now looking into some info from other couples, testimonies from husbands but also a lot from wives, sharing their thoughts, tips and advices but also from experienced bulls who could share their experiences with first timers!
Also, if someone wants to engage more privately with us, feel free to message us. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Love to all.

Hi all.
My husband and I recently discovered that we share a lot of sexual interests.
All happened randomly an evening while we were showering together when I expressed my strong desire to have him take me all the time.
I am pregnant so hormones helps in that matter 😊.
The more we got to talk the more we bonded over our fantasies and desire to see the other completely and utterly satisfied sexually by all mean necessary. When he mentioned sharing me with other men, it turned me on instantly and I couldn't stop thinking of him looking at me from different perspectives while I was being pleasure by someone else.
We will like to make this fantasy among others (that I might reveal another day 😉) real.
We are now looking into some info from other couples, testimonies from husbands but also a lot from wives, sharing their thoughts, tips and advices but also from experienced bulls who could share their experiences with first timers!
Also, if someone wants to engage more privately with us, feel free to message us. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Love to all.
Congrats on the pregnancy

We living out our fantasies have done one Major thing to us and that is brought us so much closer together

Our personal sex life has shot through the roof and is super amazing.

It has made us trust each other to the limit too

However we also fell pregnant and thing virtually came to a standstill for about two years.

So we are only really getting back into the play of things now.

As a husband I can tell you there is nothing more sexually satisfying for me as to watch a man take my wife and enjoy her knowing that is his only for this short pleasure and I Get to take the queen back home as mine

We love the life and will never change it if it is in our powers

Congrats on the pregnancy

We living out our fantasies have done one Major thing to us and that is brought us so much closer together

Our personal sex life has shot through the roof and is super amazing.

It has made us trust each other to the limit too

However we also fell pregnant and thing virtually came to a standstill for about two years.

So we are only really getting back into the play of things now.

As a husband I can tell you there is nothing more sexually satisfying for me as to watch a man take my wife and enjoy her knowing that is his only for this short pleasure and I Get to take the queen back home as mine

We love the life and will never change it if it is in our powers
Thank you! I also believe it will bring us closer than ever. It already has to be honest. Simply sharing our deepest desires has opened a fantastic window on incredible conversations, ultimate trust, and I found this a huge turn on.