New Hotwife

"the thought was to all play together"

She admits hiding that from hubby.
I've always found the most erotic part of all of this is the ability to completely be open and honest and yourself.... She can trust you enough to let her guard down, and you can be secure enough don't let her enjoy her life- and enjoy it with her. Take away the honesty and this becomes entirely something different

I am new to the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. It has been mine and my husbands’s shared fantasy for me to be a hot wife and have a boyfriend and for my husband to be a cuck. We found a boyfriend for me and I have been seeing him for about two months. I told my husband about a couple of the times that I have been with him, but there have been times that I have not told him that I’ve seen him. These have been the times when my husband was out of town. My husband is upset that I have not told him of all the experiences that I have had with my boyfriend and that I haven’t sent pictures, etc. I never, ever meant t make my husband feel this way and I feel horrible about it. Do any hotwives always tell their husband that they’re seeing their boyfriend? I need to make this right because I do enjoy seeing the boyfriend but I don’t want to make my husband feel bad. Help!
Everybody has their rules of play I suppose. You and your husband should talk and discuss the rules. Then everybody is clear on what can and can't be done. Just my 2 cents

I am new to the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. It has been mine and my husbands’s shared fantasy for me to be a hot wife and have a boyfriend and for my husband to be a cuck. We found a boyfriend for me and I have been seeing him for about two months. I told my husband about a couple of the times that I have been with him, but there have been times that I have not told him that I’ve seen him. These have been the times when my husband was out of town. My husband is upset that I have not told him of all the experiences that I have had with my boyfriend and that I haven’t sent pictures, etc. I never, ever meant t make my husband feel this way and I feel horrible about it. Do any hotwives always tell their husband that they’re seeing their boyfriend? I need to make this right because I do enjoy seeing the boyfriend but I don’t want to make my husband feel bad. Help!
A cuckold is aroused by seeing his partner performing erotic acts. You two need complete communication

From all my reading on this forum and my own perspective, I think there are basically 3 ways this lifestyle can work and it really depends on the people involved, which options are viable for them.

1) Husband gets off on humiliation, isn't jealous, is willing to be subservient and let the wife do whatever she wants, because he gets off on knowing she is "cheating" on him. In this case, it seems almost more about the humiliation and submission than sex or voyeurism but, honestly, I can't relate to men like this, so I may be wrong. In this case, wife can basically do whatever she wants and husband will put up with it, while he remains faithful.

2) Husband is not into humiliation or subserviance but is willing / wants to let his wife play around because he has a sort of voyeuristic fantasy of watching her be a slut and gets off on her hyper-sexuality, plus maybe some thrill from the risk involved, which exists because the husband does have the potential to become jealous or upset if he feels disrespected or left out. The husband agrees not to have sexual relations with other women but in exchange, he expects wife to include him / share her experiences and not engage in extra-marital sex beyond what he is comfortable with. Trust and transparency is very important here.

3) Open marriage - similar to #2 except that wife is more free to pursue any sexual relationship she wants and may or may not tell husband about them but, in exchange for this freedom, husband is also allowed to engage in extra-marital sex. Only really workable if both people are not jealous by nature.

It sounds like sharedwife is in situation #2. Unless your husband is a true submissive cuck, violating trust / the agreed upon boundaries of extra-marital play, it's likely eventually going to lead to resentment and divorce, or them cheating, which may also lead to divorce unless you're both cool with an open marriage... which may still eventually lead to divorce lol.

More people would probably be in this lifestyle if it wasn't so complicated and frought with potential for hurt feelings.

Sounds like you've got it sorted for now - just need to play nice and remember that you can probably gain a lot of leverage / have your way, if you just keep your husband's dick hard enough.

I don't tell my husband about EVERY single time I am with my Lovers.......its a bit too exhaustive sometimes. And I do this because I enjoy it, not because I am performing for my husband (as so many guys on her profess, whcih suggests most are fantasizers and nore actual participants). SO if I elect to keep some of the imtimacy with my Lover special at to myself.......well, that's how it goes. To be special, SOME of it HAS to be special........not just a jerk-off fantasy for other guys.

J (the wife)

Having secrets is dangerous to a relationship especially in the very early days. The male insecurities need to be nursed through this time, after all it's a big change in traditional expectations. Later on when trust has been established and tested many men find the knowledge that the wife is holding back secrets raises the cuckold angst. I knew that my ex was doing far more than she let on about but we both loved it. Many years later it's the guessing about those secrets that excites me most.

#2 I guess for us.
We have a friend that visits pretty regularly. No humiliation at all. We don't have an open marriage. We do really enjoy the sexy erotic fun we have when he's with us. He defantaly gets more "sex time" with her when hes with us but theres plenty to go around. She never denies me or him, it's a fun, relaxing, respectful night of sex for all 3 of us.

If fucks a date without her husband knowing about it. What a wonderful way to cuck & surprise him, by riding his face as she tells
him about the huge cock she fucked who
came inside her....so hubby cud clean it up!

Hubby needs to focus on doing everything to please her and that includes her fucking other cocks with or without him there or knowing about it. It is better if she rides hubby's face while sharing the details.
No you are completely wrong unless the rules that they laid down said that she was allowed to do that if that was not explicitly said then she should not do anything without his knowledge first

Reactions: chip60
I guess I was butt hurt for not being involved in my wife's adventures since she knew I wanted to be. I've read enough posts from women to know that most, and probably all wives have some secrets about their having sex with others they keep to themselves.

After processing my wife's "cheating" I've found a way to eroticize it. I found that I like knowing she has a naughty side. Secretly I may have wanted her to do this to show me she really liked being a hotwife. I had often thought she had at best lukewarm interest in this lifestyle. Now I know better.

I know she loves me deeply and I have no fear of her leaving me, I just wish she had embraced her role as hotwife and mine as cuck, and kept me informed. Ironically, I now find it intensely exciting she didn't.

I didn't give her much grief on this, whatever anger I had I kept inside except for my posts here which I no longer feel. I just told her I was upset it happened without me being involved but as I've said that's in the past. We men are able to process things and move on much easier than women.

Going forward I'll remember this and think some nights when she's out with her friends she's actually cheating on me and will come home with a wet pussy I can devour and then penetrate. I suppose women will always have their secrets, as we men do also, and a deep loving relationship can still evolve. Do you married men tell your wives everything you think of and fantasize about? I mean everything?

I guess I was butt hurt for not being involved in my wife's adventures since she knew I wanted to be. I've read enough posts from women to know that most, and probably all wives have some secrets about their having sex with others they keep to themselves.

After processing my wife's "cheating" I've found a way to eroticize it. I found that I like knowing she has a naughty side. Secretly I may have wanted her to do this to show me she really liked being a hotwife. I had often thought she had at best lukewarm interest in this lifestyle. Now I know better.

I know she loves me deeply and I have no fear of her leaving me, I just wish she had embraced her role as hotwife and mine as cuck, and kept me informed. Ironically, I now find it intensely exciting she didn't.

I didn't give her much grief on this, whatever anger I had I kept inside except for my posts here which I no longer feel. I just told her I was upset it happened without me being involved but as I've said that's in the past. We men are able to process things and move on much easier than women.

Going forward I'll remember this and think some nights when she's out with her friends she's actually cheating on me and will come home with a wet pussy I can devour and then penetrate. I suppose women will always have their secrets, as we men do also, and a deep loving relationship can still evolve. Do you married men tell your wives everything you think of and fantasize about? I mean everything?
Yes I do tell my wife everything that I think about and would like to do, and she tells me also! And that's how it should be!!!

Yes I do tell my wife everything that I think about and would like to do, and she tells me also! And that's how it should be

Wife here.. Just my opinion, but if you and your wife talked about other men and she went behind your back, then she is cheating.You and your wife should have an agreement about what should happen or not.. If either of you steer from that agreement or think it should change then you need to talk about it. But what you've stated that happened, is her cheating. If you're good with it, then you're a cuck and enjoy!

Yes I do tell my wife everything that I think about and would like to do, and she tells me also! And that's how it should be!!!
W here; If she went behind your back, then she is cheating.You and your wife should have an agreement about what should happen or not.. If either of you steer from that agreement or think it should change then you need to talk about it. But what you've stated that happened, is her cheating. If you're good with it, then you're a

View attachment nT_c7kfeqquy6erfdtvqk2et1k5.mp4
let him watch u baby

Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.