New Manchester Uk

Ryanh78

Couple
Jul 25, 2022
Hi All,

I am a 43 year old married man. I have become increasingly interested in the cuckhold lifestyle. Our sex life is almost non existent now and I want to spice things up. About me; I am mainly straight but have always liked big penises. Ever since seeing friends naked in the locker room and being amazed by the size of some cocks and being in total awe of them.

I am fascinated by what my wife would experience with a big penis attached to a guy who knows how to use it. I am on the small side of average. I want to watch, clean up and handle the big cock if possible. I am interested in the whole domination and humiliation side.

I will be honest, my brain can’t compute that this can actually happen and that there are real cucks on here, not just people writing down their fantasies. I was convinced it could never happen, but of all things, watching the new Tv show about Pam and Tommy I said i don’t know how he slept with so many beautiful women. Her response was, ‘are you kidding me, look at the size of his cock’! That was the first time she’d shown any preference for size.

Really I’m looking for reassurance that this is something that is possible and not just a fantasy and what the first step you would take in this situation. Thank you so much for reading.

It's absolutely something that could happen. Just remember, communication is key. Be honest with her and once she realises you like the idea, she'll definitely be on board

Hi All,

I am a 43 year old married man. I have become increasingly interested in the cuckhold lifestyle. Our sex life is almost non existent now and I want to spice things up. About me; I am mainly straight but have always liked big penises. Ever since seeing friends naked in the locker room and being amazed by the size of some cocks and being in total awe of them.

I am fascinated by what my wife would experience with a big penis attached to a guy who knows how to use it. I am on the small side of average. I want to watch, clean up and handle the big cock if possible. I am interested in the whole domination and humiliation side.

I will be honest, my brain can’t compute that this can actually happen and that there are real cucks on here, not just people writing down their fantasies. I was convinced it could never happen, but of all things, watching the new Tv show about Pam and Tommy I said i don’t know how he slept with so many beautiful women. Her response was, ‘are you kidding me, look at the size of his cock’! That was the first time she’d shown any preference for size.

Really I’m looking for reassurance that this is something that is possible and not just a fantasy and what the first step you would take in this situation. Thank you so much for reading.
Hi
North Manchester here. Although I have been on the swing scene for many years, before it was called wife swapping and simply orgies, I didn't really feel the full impact of the scale of the swinging scene until I started taking partners to the clubs, that's when I got my breath taken away, literally. There are so many different activities in some of the better clubs and so much to see. The greatest example of cuckoldism is around the orgy rooms where the female is mauled by many hands while the husband or partner usually watches on while wanking, well that's what I do lol. You should try the clubs, Cupids and Parners is just a couple of good ones for starters. Friendly atmosphere and after you have been a few times it's like going to your local

Hi
North Manchester here. Although I have been on the swing scene for many years, before it was called wife swapping and simply orgies, I didn't really feel the full impact of the scale of the swinging scene until I started taking partners to the clubs, that's when I got my breath taken away, literally. There are so many different activities in some of the better clubs and so much to see. The greatest example of cuckoldism is around the orgy rooms where the female is mauled by many hands while the husband or partner usually watches on while wanking, well that's what I do lol. You should try the clubs, Cupids and Parners is just a couple of good ones for starters. Friendly atmosphere and after you have been a few times it's like going to your local
That’s really interesting, I never thought about a swingers club. I have this preconceived image of everyone being very old at these clubs but I expect there’s a real mix of age ranges.

Reactions: Tiptoeing
That’s really interesting, I never thought about a swingers club. I have this preconceived image of everyone being very old at these clubs but I expect there’s a real mix of age ranges.
Definitely not old and fat. Yes there are a few but if you go to Cupids in Swinton there are a really good mix. Saturday and Sunday night around 8pm there used to be a good mix of very sexy ladies and sexy guys, my exgf loved going there for the glory holes

Reactions: Blackwolf
Hi All,

Hi All,

Hi there. Sounds similar to me. DM me if you'd ever like to chat.

I agree! You always assume the people will be very old and wrinkled (nothing wrong with that, I am getting there!), but they're probably not. Certainly an exciting prospect that my husband and I have discussed.

Hi All,

Hope you are going well in journey , newbies here as well