New, scared, excited

Just remember there is an awesome power in a woman we are stong willed.use this to your advantage.u can be a very dominant woman.just imagine that everything and anything u want from your hubby is all within your grasp.if u do get a strap on.start with oral training.teach him him to suck it,just think.you.ok my little bitch boy suck it ,lick it.now I'm going to let u eat my pussy.you will lick and suck on my pussy,just like u did on my cock.and if u want that strap on again u better please me little bitch boy.or something like that but u get the idea.xoxo

Wow, openandready, you are amazing, sounds like you enjoy training men to be cuckolds. Do you use that strap on often.

Wow, openandready, you are amazing, sounds like you enjoy training men to be cuckolds. Do you use that strap on often.

Jilly, you have a mentor to help you thru this. Take advantage of this. You are very lucky to get this one on one attention.

O yes I've had so much fun with hubby and my girl friends.now I want to move on and do the real thing .cuckold that is.and I know once my cuckold hubby gets the real thing,its going to blow the guys mind he's sucking.and I can smile and feel good to know I made him the cock sucker he is.oh yes I've taught him well.xoxo

O yes I've had so much fun with hubby and my girl friends.now I want to move on and do the real thing .cuckold that is.and I know once my cuckold hubby gets the real thing,its going to blow the guys mind he's sucking.and I can smile and feel good to know I made him the cock sucker he is.oh yes I've taught him well.xoxo
Me next? Lol

Reactions: Openandready69
Jilly, how have you been. Still agonizing over your situation? Give us an update in the forum. Let us know how you're doing. What's going thru your mind. You have a lot of interested people on here, be a sweetheart and let us know.

Hi Jilly,

I just joined this site and read of your situations. It seems that your husband is a perfect candidate for cuckolding, maybe coupled with some femdom or humiliation. I bet this would turn him on a lot, as well as satisfy you if you find the right bull.

Hi
I'd pretty much agree with the advice given
Your hubby is who he is, and I'm sure you can both have a rewarding marriage.
So he dresses up, we all like different things.
as long as you accept him for who he is , I cannot see why you can't be allowed to get your fulfilment elsewhere .
He gets to wear your panties with your approval, and you enjoy other men fucking you... happy days

Reactions: Openandready69