New to the site

WifeluvsD

Nov 16, 2015
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hey everyone we are a happily married couple of 5 years. We are new to this dynamic but not to the idea and fantasy of a cuckold relationship. Time we really take the first steps. We have had one experience involving a friend but nothing like what we both want. I'm into OLDER MEN! He will only WATCH. Please if you are under 50 years old don't waste everyone's time. We aren't interested. I'm 25 he is 26. Hope to find the right bull!

View attachment 4751 View attachment 4752 View attachment 4753 Hey everyone we are a happily married couple of 5 years. We are new to this dynamic but not to the idea and fantasy of a cuckold relationship. Time we really take the first steps. We have had one experience involving a friend but nothing like what we both want. I'm into OLDER MEN! He will only WATCH. Please if you are under 50 years old don't waste everyone's time. We aren't interested. I'm 25 he is 26. Hope to find the right bull!
Nice. Love when younger women wants to give old timers a good fuck. My wife always had a thing for older men

View attachment 4751 View attachment 4752 View attachment 4753 Hey everyone we are a happily married couple of 5 years. We are new to this dynamic but not to the idea and fantasy of a cuckold relationship. Time we really take the first steps. We have had one experience involving a friend but nothing like what we both want. I'm into OLDER MEN! He will only WATCH. Please if you are under 50 years old don't waste everyone's time. We aren't interested. I'm 25 he is 26. Hope to find the right bull!

I like what I see. Any chance of seeing more?
BTW I'm over 50!