New to this

Congrats on your willingness to join this lifestyle. The most difficult thing is finding the RIGHT guy. If you read my posts you can see how we got started.
Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
(Husband typing)We are a couple in our early 30s, recently we've discovered we both have desires to share her with other men. We really want to make this a reality when the lockdown is lifted but don't really know where to start as far as where to look, vetting process etc. Anyone out there that could give us a few pointers? Thanks.
I find this forum quite useful lot of good tips and advices. Definitely go thru @verkitwme thread. I enjoy them too.Love Jaaz:)

Welcome to the lifestyle! All I can say is make sure that you communicate. And be picky for the right guys. There's plenty of us out there, but make sure they fill your needs.

I have one word of advise (and it's not an exciting one)

"Communication"

With you, with your partner, with potential playmates. The more communication you have the better chance you will have a good time and maintain a healthy relationship in this lifestyle. Because you can have a hell of a lot of fun that's for sure 😁

Goodluck!

Just as a suggestion. many swingers start with friends because usually a close friend may have mentioned to you about your wifes sexual apperance, that could mean he is interested, and friends will keep it to themselves, well most will.
Also to remain anoymous you could try the swing clubs. Me and my ex did this and went to 3 different ones before she deided to take the plunge. We went to this one swing club a second time, just to watch, and she saw a guy she fancied so I asked him if he was willing to fuck her and he agreed. The rest is history

I started the ball rolling about fantasising with my then girlfriend about massage and taking the massage to the next level by her giving the right signals to her masseuse. Her masseuse of over one year finally took the plunge and made contact with her pussy and i was able to hear a great story and then ease her into more fun times. So maybe vet someone to give her a massage?