Next meeting with Bull

mopal

Our third meeting with our bull is planned for this Friday. All three of us have taken the day off, and we will meet in our summer house at 11 am.

My wife and I will meet in the summer house Thursday after work, to prepare her for the bull. I actually hope that after this meeting both my wife and I will call him her lover instead - I feel its a more intimate and personal term.

The preparation will consist of selecting the outfit and underwear my wife will be wearing, putting on nail polish and of course me shaving my wifes pussy. I’ve asked her lover for his preferences, but he doesn’t have a favourite - so I think I will leave a thin “landing strip” - nothing more.

Unfortunately I have a ... meeting from 10 to 11, and that is a bit annoying... If her lover arrives early, my wife will have to entertain him until I can join them - this could be quite exiting I think.

I hope to film and photograph the meet extensively and perhaps I can set up my go-pro to film the two of them if they start without my - with their consent of course. Both times we have met previously they have kissed extensively - I will definitely enjoy seeing them kissing again!

I also hope this meeting will bring the three of us closer together, especially my wife and her lover. I plan to be a bit more passive, take pictures and hopefully engage in both clean up duty and perhaps sucking her lovers cock a bit - we will see. I don’t think my wife is too fond of seeing me in a more cuckolding role, but we will see how she reacts...

I hope that in time, my wife will take more initiative to meet with her lover (perhaps even finding more lovers) and to fully embrace herself as a hotwife. I still want to be her preferred and primary sex partner, but I also want her to express lust for other cocks.

I will let you know how things progress :)

Our third meeting with our bull is planned for this Friday. All three of us have taken the day off, and we will meet in our summer house at 11 am.

My wife and I will meet in the summer house Thursday after work, to prepare her for the bull. I actually hope that after this meeting both my wife and I will call him her lover instead - I feel its a more intimate and personal term.

The preparation will consist of selecting the outfit and underwear my wife will be wearing, putting on nail polish and of course me shaving my wifes pussy. I’ve asked her lover for his preferences, but he doesn’t have a favourite - so I think I will leave a thin “landing strip” - nothing more.

Unfortunately I have a ... meeting from 10 to 11, and that is a bit annoying... If her lover arrives early, my wife will have to entertain him until I can join them - this could be quite exiting I think.

I hope to film and photograph the meet extensively and perhaps I can set up my go-pro to film the two of them if they start without my - with their consent of course. Both times we have met previously they have kissed extensively - I will definitely enjoy seeing them kissing again!

I also hope this meeting will bring the three of us closer together, especially my wife and her lover. I plan to be a bit more passive, take pictures and hopefully engage in both clean up duty and perhaps sucking her lovers cock a bit - we will see. I don’t think my wife is too fond of seeing me in a more cuckolding role, but we will see how she reacts...

I hope that in time, my wife will take more initiative to meet with her lover (perhaps even finding more lovers) and to fully embrace herself as a hotwife. I still want to be her preferred and primary sex partner, but I also want her to express lust for other cocks.

Keep us posted!

all the very best if i am not late to wish and would like to ask for your help on how did you manage to find the lover as we are in early stage of cuckolding as well.

all the very best if i am not late to wish and would like to ask for your help on how did you manage to find the lover as we are in early stage of cuckolding as well.
Well thank you - it's tomorrow. Today I have shaved my wife's pussy and we have chosen her underwear. I've licked her to orgasm, but did not penetrate her - that is for her lover tomorrow.
As to where we found him, I used an adult dating site. I looked for a certain age and with some experience. Then I met up with him to check him out. Quite simple really.

Reactions: werekinky2
Well thank you - it's tomorrow. Today I have shaved my wife's pussy and we have chosen her underwear. I've licked her to orgasm, but did not penetrate her - that is for her lover tomorrow.
As to where we found him, I used an adult dating site. I looked for a certain age and with some experience. Then I met up with him to check him out. Quite simple really.
adult dating site ...genuine people or bulls ?

Reactions: Martinelli M

I don't like the term "bull' with my guys, "LOVER"