Next step? (am I ready)

Hey everyone,

First time poster but looking for some advice. Me M (31) and wife f (30) have been playing around with fantasies for the last 12 months or so. In that time we have bought a huge dildo witch she loves. She knows what I'm into and gets off on the idea of being fucked by another guy. We have made huge strides towards getting fully into the lifestyle! I essentially have 2 questions.

1. Yesterday we fuck for the first time in like a week (she has had COVID) and she was super horny. We have a chair in our bedroom like most and she started saying she was going to make me sit in the "cuck" chair as a punishment one day and proceeded to fuck herself with her dildo. She has also started referring to herself as a hot wife and a size queen while we fuck. Do you think she is ready for the next level? If so what do I do next to ease her into it?

2. This is a bit more of a sensitive one but how am I sure that I am ready for it? For cucks our there how did you know it wasn't going to ruin your marriage and life? Mr and my wife have a beautiful life together and have been with each other since we where 14! I love the idea of cucking but have had a little jealousy in the past. Any perspective from a real cuck would be appreciated.

Reality is at this point I think she wants another cock. Legit if I dirty talk about me catching her cheating and watching from the other room she cums in about 2 seconds and her whole body shakes. It's clear that is her fantasy so what next?

Hey everyone,

First time poster but looking for some advice. Me M (31) and wife f (30) have been playing around with fantasies for the last 12 months or so. In that time we have bought a huge dildo witch she loves. She knows what I'm into and gets off on the idea of being fucked by another guy. We have made huge strides towards getting fully into the lifestyle! I essentially have 2 questions.

1. Yesterday we fuck for the first time in like a week (she has had COVID) and she was super horny. We have a chair in our bedroom like most and she started saying she was going to make me sit in the "cuck" chair as a punishment one day and proceeded to fuck herself with her dildo. She has also started referring to herself as a hot wife and a size queen while we fuck. Do you think she is ready for the next level? If so what do I do next to ease her into it?

2. This is a bit more of a sensitive one but how am I sure that I am ready for it? For cucks our there how did you know it wasn't going to ruin your marriage and life? Mr and my wife have a beautiful life together and have been with each other since we where 14! I love the idea of cucking but have had a little jealousy in the past. Any perspective from a real cuck would be appreciated.

Reality is at this point I think she wants another cock. Legit if I dirty talk about me catching her cheating and watching from the other room she cums in about 2 seconds and her whole body shakes. It's clear that is her fantasy so what next?
Sounds like she might be ready for it. As to your readiness, guess only you will know that. I think the main thing to ask yourself is if you would still feel the same about her long-term if she started fucking other guys - with or without you. The jealousy actually contributes to your excitement - as long as you're not prone to violent reactions - it will make it more intense for you, watching her cum, waiting for her to return from a fuck with cum in her pussy for you, planning your next experiences together, - all of it. (Being a cuck doesn't mean you want to be humiliated necessarily. It can, but hotwifing is very best if your're both into it as a team).

Talk to her, don't assume anything. If you are thinking of moving to a stage where she is having sex with someone else you will need to talk about it, so talk about it now. Se how she really feels, maybe you are right but maybe she is just acting out Ask her what she would like to do, decide if you are on board with that and go from there. Its a very big step role play and fantasy my be where you stay or you may open a new chapter.

Communication is key! Start slow have her flirt with guys anonymously online at first, maybe even sexts with pics where you can both see the interactions and see how you both feel and go from there.