Nightclub or bar games

We too, I mean, whenever we go to a bar with my girlfriend it alwaysmeans sex. But she likes all kinds of men, she's more turned on by the fact that she's an object of desire than by the attractiveness of a man. But it's always better if they have a big cock.

That is very well stated. Kate is also turned on by being the object of desire more so than the attractiveness of the man. If Kate gets the sense that a guy really thinks she is hot and really wants her, that guy is going to get laid, and that is true whether or not I am with her.

• Love
Reactions: eurocouple69
That is certainly a bonus for sure, though when you're picking up guys in the bar you can never be certain what they are packing x

Kate has certainly had her disappointments with casual pickups. If she can, she likes to slow dance with a guy to see if she can determine how easily aroused he is and how big he is., but that is not always possible.

She has the same problem when she makes arrangements to have sex with some guy she meets at the mall, the supermarket, or the home improvement store. The good thing about Kate is that she is willing to have sex with a guy once just to find out how big his cock is or if he is good in bed.

Once I put a wireless vibrator inside her pussy. She started to hang out with a dude and I was playing with my remote controler. The guy freaked out when she started shaking and moaning. It encouraged him to kiss her and then he took her to the restroom. He quick fucked her and after about 20 minutes they came back laughing. She said he made her suck his dick and then fucked her bareback. As soon as he was gone I ordered a taxi and we went home so I could eat the creampie.
Hubby and I play the same game frequently, and we 8989n0vite the other man to join us in our bed at home.

Reactions: robandkate
That is very well stated. Kate is also turned on by being the object of desire more so than the attractiveness of the man. If Kate gets the sense that a guy really thinks she is hot and really wants her, that guy is going to get laid, and that is true whether or not I am with her.
Then all you need to do is share with Kate how I feel about her and I should be in there (literally and figuratively!) ;)

• Haha
I like this kind of game very much, but never done anything very intriguing.
Only once I took my wife to the restaurant with her plug in her ass, I remember there was a lot of people there, and when we was sitting at our table and waiting to our order, she told me imagine if someone knew I have a plug in my ass it was an instant turn on for me and I can't wait to bring her home to fuck that ass hole lol

last night we went to this divey bar, looking at the football, and we started talking and I was teasing her I said that I bet that if I walked out none of these guys would buy you a drink, she insisted that out of the 8 or 9 guys there 6 would buy her a drink. I was about to leave and she said that she just wasn't in the mood for playing with them so who know who would have won

Kate has certainly had her disappointments with casual pickups. If she can, she likes to slow dance with a guy to see if she can determine how easily aroused he is and how big he is., but that is not always possible.

She has the same problem when she makes arrangements to have sex with some guy she meets at the mall, the supermarket, or the home improvement store. The good thing about Kate is that she is willing to have sex with a guy once just to find out how big his cock is or if he is good in bed.
Oh yes it's always worth giving a guy the chance. Anyway if you only waited for a guy with a big cock to come along, you'd miss out on a lot of good sex. I've had some good fucks off guys with average equipment and some very nice surprises when you discover a guy who is well hung. It can be disappointing if the guy has a small cock but that's the nature of the game. And to be honest I've not come across many guys with small dicks. Maybe they're just not as confident at flirting xx

Oh yes it's always worth giving a guy the chance. Anyway if you only waited for a guy with a big cock to come along, you'd miss out on a lot of good sex. I've had some good fucks off guys with average equipment and some very nice surprises when you discover a guy who is well hung. It can be disappointing if the guy has a small cock but that's the nature of the game. And to be honest I've not come across many guys with small dicks. Maybe they're just not as confident at flirting xx

Very well stated. Kate is not a size-queen but she was pleasantly surprised when she discovered that her boss has a big cock.

She was going to seduce him anyway, regardless of his cock-size. We thought it would be hot for her boss to find out what a hot fuck she is. We also wanted him to know that it was okay for him to fuck her.

When she found out that first night that his cock is both longer and thicker than mine, she was very pleased. She has been enjoying her boss's big cock for years now.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Very well stated. Kate is not a size-queen but she was pleasantly surprised when she discovered that her boss has a big cock.

She was going to seduce him anyway, regardless of his cock-size. We thought it would be hot for her boss to find out what a hot fuck she is. We also wanted him to know that it was okay for him to fuck her.

When she found out that first night that his cock is both longer and thicker than mine, she was very pleased. She has been enjoying her boss's big cock for years now.
It's hot that she wanted to seduce him anyway but I'm sure that finding out he had a big cock is one reason why she's still fucking him years later. Or at least it's a bonus anyway xx

It's hot that she wanted to seduce him anyway but I'm sure that finding out he had a big cock is one reason why she's still fucking him years later. Or at least it's a bonus anyway xx
Agree, I’m not submissive in that sense, but generally eager to please and be pleased. So yes I don’t have any bulls in that respect.

Yea, initially it was more about Kate being a willing fuck-toy for 'the boss'. We both find that power dynamic to be quite erotic, especially when he knew that her husband was okay with her boss fucking her. Kate and I both like her being her boss's girlfriend.

Kate was pleased to find out how well hung her boss is. She said that he really knows how to use it too.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Yea, initially it was more about Kate being a willing fuck-toy for 'the boss'. We both find that power dynamic to be quite erotic, especially when he knew that her husband was okay with her boss fucking her. Kate and I both like her being her boss's girlfriend.

Kate was pleased to find out how well hung her boss is. She said that he really knows how to use it too.
Oh yes - having him know that you were aware and ok with him having her as his fuck toy will have been exciting for all three of you I'm sure x