Nightclub or bar games

JRodgers

Couple
A few years back my wife and I started playing games when out. I would have her wear a dress with no panties and her butt plug. We would stay at the bar until she accomplished one or two things. She either had to tell someone she was plugged or better show it. Made for a lot of fun times. Anyone else have a game they play at bars?

Once I put a wireless vibrator inside her pussy. She started to hang out with a dude and I was playing with my remote controler. The guy freaked out when she started shaking and moaning. It encouraged him to kiss her and then he took her to the restroom. He quick fucked her and after about 20 minutes they came back laughing. She said he made her suck his dick and then fucked her bareback. As soon as he was gone I ordered a taxi and we went home so I could eat the creampie.

Once I put a wireless vibrator inside her pussy. She started to hang out with a dude and I was playing with my remote controler. The guy freaked out when she started shaking and moaning. It encouraged him to kiss her and then he took her to the restroom. He quick fucked her and after about 20 minutes they came back laughing. She said he made her suck his dick and then fucked her bareback. As soon as he was gone I ordered a taxi and we went home so I could eat the creampie.
You like cleaning after your wife Damm nice I'm sure you have a hotwife

Reactions: Wifefucker24

That is a hot story. What great fun. We did that once.

One of my good friends (who was also one of my wife's boyfriends) and I took Kate to a bar with a wireless vibrator. The bar staff and some of the regular customers knew that Kate and I are a lifestyle couple and that our friend was Kate's boyfriend. We had a lot of fun turning that vibrator on high when Kate was flirting with different guys. We even let a couple of strangers pay with the remote. Kate had trouble figuring out who had the controller.

We had a lot of fun with it but only her boyfriend and I got to fuck her later.

It's been 10 years or so ago, but we went to 2001 night club in Myrtle Beach while there on vacation. This was before we had our beach place we own now. We decided to play a little game and see if each of us or at least 1 could fuck somebody else we met at the club. At the time, we owned a nice conversion van, and we were driving it...so we had a good place to go fuck if we got lucky. I was fortunate, and met a smoking hot blond that was my exact same age. Seriously, we were born hours apart on the same day, same year! She and I went to our van, and fucked like rabbits for about an hour. We got done and were on our way back into the club, on the way in...here came Suz with a man! When we walked past, I handed her the van keys without saying a word. The guy asked her who I was, and she said "My Husband!" He got a little worried, but that all left him as soon as they got in the van and she got his cock in her mouth....lol. They fucked for over an hour, and he made her cum a bunch of times. When they got done, she told him she was gonna stay in the van, and for him to give me a thumbs up when he saw me after he went back in. The girl I had fucked had left with her friends, so I went out to the van after her man walked by, smiled, and gave me the thumbs up. She was naked in the van, stroking her swollen clit, so I was hard as a rock instantly, and we fucked like hell. We drove back to the condo we rented and fell asleep almost instantly....but I woke up later on with her sucking my cock. It was a very satisfying night for both of us! :love:

One of our favourite things is to go to a busy bar or club together and she goes off flirting.
I watch from a distance as she's being kissed or fingers. The odd time if its really busy I've stood next to her pretending to be a stranger and could feel her being pushed backwards everytime the guy pushed his fingers into her.
One time I was watching her with a guys hands down her knickers and felt someone next to me.
It was a young (19 y/o) female friend of her cousins watching her with the guy.
We had to end up explaining to her what we were into.

We like to play a bar game when we travel called the whore-game. If it is a workday, we go to the hotel bar around 5 - 5:30 PM. There are usually some lonely businessmen ending their day with a drink or two. Kate is required to invite one of the men in the bar to have sex with her while I watch.

What makes it a whore game is that many times there are only a few men in the bar at that time of day during the workweek and my wife may not find any of them to be attractive. Only whores have sex with men they do not find attractive. Kate gets an hour or so and a couple of drinks before she makes her choice, but she must pick one of the men.

I love dressing up sexy and flirting with guys at a local bar/hotel. Bob will sit apart and just watch. Sometimes I'll tell the guy my husband is present, sometimes I won't. Many times Bob sees me walk out of the bar towards the rooms. He's well aware that I'm about to go fuck the guy alone. He'll wait patiently for my return. Lf we want him to join in we walk past him and either give him the key of tell him the room number.

We like to play a bar game when we travel called the whore-game. If it is a workday, we go to the hotel bar around 5 - 5:30 PM. There are usually some lonely businessmen ending their day with a drink or two. Kate is required to invite one of the men in the bar to have sex with her while I watch.

What makes it a whore game is that many times there are only a few men in the bar at that time of day during the workweek and my wife may not find any of them to be attractive. Only whores have sex with men they do not find attractive. Kate gets an hour or so and a couple of drinks before she makes her choice, but she must pick one of the men.
Hot x

I love dressing up sexy and flirting with guys at a local bar/hotel. Bob will sit apart and just watch. Sometimes I'll tell the guy my husband is present, sometimes I won't. Many times Bob sees me walk out of the bar towards the rooms. He's well aware that I'm about to go fuck the guy alone. He'll wait patiently for my return. Lf we want him to join in we walk past him and either give him the key of tell him the room number.
That's a games we've enjoyed playing too. Sometimes hubby has joined us in the room but more often not as guys love thinking they've pulled a cheating married slut and I'm happy to play along with that x

That's a games we've enjoyed playing too. Sometimes hubby has joined us in the room but more often not as guys love thinking they've pulled a cheating married slut and I'm happy to play along with that x
We too, I mean, whenever we go to a bar with my girlfriend it alwaysmeans sex. But she likes all kinds of men, she's more turned on by the fact that she's an object of desire than by the attractiveness of a man. But it's always better if they have a big cock.

We too, I mean, whenever we go to a bar with my girlfriend it alwaysmeans sex. But she likes all kinds of men, she's more turned on by the fact that she's an object of desire than by the attractiveness of a man. But it's always better if they have a big cock.
That is certainly a bonus for sure, though when you're picking up guys in the bar you can never be certain what they are packing x

Reactions: robandkate